Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WTF

I may need to up my Spiro again to 150mg daily.

I have noticed the past few days Mr Happy has been showing a little interest. Then last night he decided to wake me up, looking for attention. ( I ignored him btw )

Today, I have a big case of aching balls.

I hate this feeling ..

LOL

complete opposite to me hun

how we are all different

I adore the feeling of being turned on down there and then cupping my breasts ????

Blush

Julie

x

(07-10-2016, 03:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I may need to up my Spiro again to 150mg daily.

I have noticed the past few days Mr Happy has been showing a little interest. Then last night he decided to wake me up, looking for attention. ( I ignored him btw )

I hate this feeling ..

My therapist would say probably...  You're a prime candidate for turning in you "Man Card".    Rolleyes Tongue Big Grin

(07-10-2016, 06:22 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 03:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I may need to up my Spiro again to 150mg daily.

I hate this feeling ..

My therapist would say probably...  You're a prime candidate for turning in you "Man Card".    Rolleyes Tongue Big Grin

I gots no answer for that...Although I am going to look at some qute winter boots tonight to cheer myself up.

Dodgy Tongue Tongue Dodgy

(07-10-2016, 03:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL

complete opposite to me hun

how we are all different

I adore the feeling of being turned on down there and then cupping my breasts ????

Blush

Julie

x
Why the ????. did you mean !!!!?

Ah dear Julie, my friend.  Life is too short, I hope you get to a point of figuring things out.  I know I am FAR from having answers.

Hi w

Yes I did mean it 

Lol

Sometimes I feel the odd one out here ?

Julie

(08-10-2016, 10:36 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi w

Yes I did mean it 

Lol

Sometimes I feel the odd one out here ?

Julie

Julie Hon,  trust me... Your far from being the only odd one here. Tongue Tongue

I`m on 150 spiro as well as 6mg E and 2.5mg Fin, and I never have that problem anymore, all life is Gone down there now and absolutely Nothing will make it work now at all!
if it does bother as it did with me, then yes, upping the spiro will probably do the trick quite nicely Smile

I hate this feeling ..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you getting the levels checked.  My doc gave me finasteride to prevent dht (not hair loss).  I'm only on 100mg spiro which has worked great. Can't imagine having to up spiro as I am having problems with water balance/electrolytes as it is now. I havent had that problem yet except when I get turned on. Lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon