Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

(03-02-2017, 07:59 PM)dcdee Wrote:  What do you attribute your beautiful aureolas to.  Is it progesterone herbs or physical massage and suction, or both.

Thanks for noticing my hard work. I use snakebite suction cups to increase the size of my areolas. I have gone through about 6 sets.  But they are only a few dollars.  I also continually massage.  One natural thing, my skin tone is olive colored so my areolas are fairly dark.  Also recently I got a new set of cupping vacuums.  They are powerful and have a tenancy to bruise me so I need to be careful.  I like to take a multi female herbal supplement.  So I have a variety of herbs.  I am trending more and more feminine partly due to my health and partly due to feminizing meditation and and binural breast growth videos.

(04-02-2017, 04:23 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(03-02-2017, 07:59 PM)dcdee Wrote:  What do you attribute your beautiful aureolas to.  Is it progesterone herbs or physical massage and suction, or both.

Thanks for noticing my hard work. I use snakebite suction cups to increase the size of my areolas. I have gone through about 6 sets.  But they are only a few dollars.  I also continually massage.  One natural thing, my skin tone is olive colored so my areolas are fairly dark.  Also recently I got a new set of cupping vacuums.  They are powerful and have a tenancy to bruise me so I need to be careful.  I like to take a multi female herbal supplement.  So I have a variety of herbs.  I am trending more and more feminine partly due to my health and partly due to feminizing meditation and and binural breast growth videos.
Week 62 update...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 63.  I used a couple cameras for the first time.

Week 63 Part 2.

Your breasts look very nice!
The pics are very small, tho.
Thanks for the update.

(10-02-2017, 04:26 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Your breasts look very nice!
The pics are very small, tho.
Thanks for the update.

Hi I am having more volume. I was sick for 2 weeks holding to only 1/2 doses.

part 2

I received my large sized breast pump.  My wife asked about them if I was going female.  She said I am developing female breasts.  I told her I am not going female.  But as I was cleaning the bathroom she said we need to hire a maid.  I suggested we get me a maid outfit.  I am not sure she thinks I am serious.  But I am.

Vacuum pics.

Pt 2

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon