Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

Progress...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-03-2018, 04:46 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Progress...

Very impressive <3

Thanks.  My new teaching job begins tomorrow.

I was in Las Vegas for my birthday and I was refered to as female a few times.  Also my wife seems to like my growing fem curly hair.  I notice my shape is greatly altered since I started NBE.  My hair, breasts and hip to waist ratio is becomming more femanine.  It feels pretty good.  When my beasts brush against my arms or bump into things I feel a tingle.  The nerve endings in my chest are alive now.

I am completing my first week as a substitute teacher.  No one mentioned my sexual ambiguity.  A few of the sepcial ed kids I supervise have bumped into my chest or poked on accident with me being embarrased.  I have worn some gender neutral outfits.  The only thing that happened is I stumbled in to into a long term sub job until the end of the year.

Tried a new BO supplement with more types of bovine ingredients and it has been a month.  Here are my updates:

More

(04-04-2018, 09:41 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  More

Your breasts are absolutely beautiful. I am currently at 5 months on my journey and hope to have that development in a year.

Darlene

Thank You.  I have been showing in clothes.  I am growing my hair out and getting good comments about it.

Update. Changed brands of BO and PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon