Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Be more careful of what you DON’T wish for ?

(31-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Katie Wrote:  I must admit that the longer I`m HRT the more my prior "No`s" are becomming "Hell Yes!", like I`v grabbed my femininity by the lapels and said "I`m with you kid, Lets Go!"
And I really don`t care Smile

I know for a full fact that my brain is Female, else HRT would have f**ked me up, it hasn`t!, Life is Soooo much better now in Every way.
I was diagnosed as transsexual when I was 19, it`s now 30 years later, I need to finally do this for my sanity and Life (I was falling apart on almost every level before).
I don`t thinlk for a second that HRT can Make you Into something you`re not, or choose things you don`t truly want, at least not in any Positive ways unless it`s already in you anyway.

I suspect there may be a lot more latent MTF transitioners on here than actually Know it yet, of course there  is, who`s who though.... only time will tell! Smile

That is along the line of what my therapist thinks.  That if I am meant to be in the middle, feminization will let me feel better about things.  But, if I am a legit female mind I will have to continue past that threshold.  Pink Fog to me is you really didn't know, until you get the idea of trying to get boobs or a slightly rounded rear and realize....  That is more like what I feel I should be.  That's pink fog!

(31-10-2016, 05:18 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(31-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Katie Wrote:  I must admit that the longer I`m HRT the more my prior "No`s" are becomming "Hell Yes!", like I`v grabbed my femininity by the lapels and said "I`m with you kid, Lets Go!"
And I really don`t care Smile

I know for a full fact that my brain is Female, else HRT would have f**ked me up, it hasn`t!, Life is Soooo much better now in Every way.
I was diagnosed as transsexual when I was 19, it`s now 30 years later, I need to finally do this for my sanity and Life (I was falling apart on almost every level before).
I don`t thinlk for a second that HRT can Make you Into something you`re not, or choose things you don`t truly want, at least not in any Positive ways unless it`s already in you anyway.

I suspect there may be a lot more latent MTF transitioners on here than actually Know it yet, of course there  is, who`s who though.... only time will tell! Smile

That is along the line of what my therapist thinks.  That if I am meant to be in the middle, feminization will let me feel better about things.  But, if I am a legit female mind I will have to continue past that threshold.  Pink Fog to me is you really didn't know, until you get the idea of trying to get boobs or a slightly rounded rear and realize....  That is more like what I feel I should be.  That's pink fog!

Yeah, damn pink fog ... I know I suffer from that big time.

Pass the "E", I love the feeing it gives me. I just need to keep the pace slow.

After my earlier reply ive had alot of time to think, talk to others, seek out opinions. Its shown me, NBE/HRT cant change you mentally. E just makes it easier to understand your own feeling, and feel like you can 'Actually' achieve such goals.

When i started back on this journey, i was convinced it would not work again. I said i would never go to HRT, i would stay male no matter what happens and i will just have to deal with it. but after weeks, and months. The feelings, inside and out. The emotions, and understandings i came to with those emotions. I realised, im only holding myself back because of fear. - Speaking to others, it showed me E unlocks the mind, it gets rid of those limitations. the things we once believe to be impossible, seem more possible each day. The desires we once had change and mold to are real desires inside, to be outside.

Im still not sure what i want to do, or if this is all just some Pink-Fog ive swallowed in the form of a pill. - But it still hasnt stopped me from hitting that button, and going the HRT route now. 

So, YMMV. But, i think what we 'Dont' wish for, is less not what 'wish' for, but what we fear. Because that thought has always been there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon