Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tails of Sofia the Bunny

Well she closed the male box

Female box now open and full steam ahead

X

Julie

You sound 100 percent female.  Going out nervous. And saying no.  That's the normal thing to do on the first date.

Sofia, you look amazing---and soooo cute! I am not surprised you had an ardent suitor your first time out.

Ha ha, is that a wedding band over there on the table?? Naughty!
Anyway, looking fabulous. Now imagine that dark hair trickling down the shoulders.....Wink

(25-09-2016, 02:11 PM)oki Wrote:  Ha ha, is that a wedding band over there on the table?? Naughty!
Anyway, looking fabulous. Now imagine that dark hair trickling down the shoulders.....Wink

. . . and over Sofia's breasts . . . .

(24-09-2016, 08:32 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Wow, I'm amazed at all the responses. Thank you all so much for your kind support. I'll try and respond to questions when I get back home tomorrow. Lotus, you have no idea how much having someone with you would have helped, especially after my Thursday outing. While the evening started out well, my evening turned out not so good. It took me some time to cope, and after the support of a great friend, Darby, helped me tremendously in the chat room. No worries I'm fine. I have decided to share my story from Thursday, if nothing else perhaps a cautionary tale. 

I thought some of you might be interested how I looked Tuesday, so here I am. It's all me, hair, nails, makeup. My first attempt at everything. The eyes were the hardest thing to do! So hopefully don't look too scary. Wink

P.S. It will take me some time to write about Thursday since I'm not home yet.

Wow, you should put a comparison shot along side that.  Ya know, pre NBE days or at least early NBE days.   Loooking suuupper! !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon