Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

It's hard to really tell if I have had any emotional changes yet, but if anything I'd say that my feelings are closer to the surface than they used to be, both negative ones and positive ones.

I can't really instantly move on and drop things anymore. Sometimes there are things that I understand are no big deal mentally, but the feeling of sadness and hurt sticks around a bit more. Of course the happiness soaks in a bit more too.

Also, I'm starting to like being sad. Or at least I like being free to express my sadness. I might actually be on the edge of understanding why people like melodrama.

I'm very proud of you emma . you are just beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I'm still jealous of that hair!

(20-03-2017, 06:13 AM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  I'm very proud of you emma . you are just beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I'm still jealous of that hair!

Yes, I'm very jealous of the hair as well!

Six months!

[Image: ew2Mebx.jpg]

Oh, Oh, getting the figure! ! Smile

Holy Smokes!
I agree with Aria 100%.
What amazing progress. you'll be catching up to Tasha soon.
Bobbi

(14-04-2017, 10:28 AM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  Six months!

(REMOVED)

Geesh emma Big Grin Looking great, and breast growth is coming right along!!!!

Congrats!!! Big Grin

Im so happy for you@

Seven months!

[Image: JYPJGtd.jpg]

I've had a few milestones just this weekend, some good, some bad. My 36AA bra was starting to be really uncomfortable, so I went to victoria's secret and they put me in a 36B. I don't really fill the top of it, but the bottom part is snug and it doesn't move around much. I also bought a bunch of makeup basics.

Here's my new lip color.

[Image: IFaJomv.jpg]

On the bad side, my estrogen ran out on friday and I couldn't refill it on saturday because my pharmacy is closed on weekends, so I have to go off E for two days. I'm pretty upset, but at least I have some good stuff to pull me through.

[Image: GxEymmH.jpg]

Emma,
I'm blownaway again.
Your really pulling the lady within you out!
Love he lipstick and that picture is just Purrrfect too.
Congratulations!
Bobbi

Looking amazing Emma!

Love your hair!

~H

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon