Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

I didn't have a general physician Tongue

I don't even remember the name of the last doctor I visited.

So yeah, my gp is now somebody who specializes in transgender care.

Well, I just thought I'd post a progress picture here, since I increase my E dose tomorrow (I waited 3 weeks, as the doctor ordered :3)

I've also had about 12 hours of electrolysis and a nice haircut since my last update. Voice lessons are also happening, I'll have my second one next week.

[Image: T9H6QQc.jpg]

Progress is slow, but hey, it's still progress Big Grin

(07-12-2016, 01:34 PM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  Well, I just thought I'd post a progress picture here, since I increase my E dose tomorrow (I waited 3 weeks, as the doctor ordered :3)

I've also had about 12 hours of electrolysis and a nice haircut since my last update. Voice lessons are also happening, I'll have my second one next week.

[Image: T9H6QQc.jpg]

Progress is slow, but hey, it's still progress Big Grin
Looking good Emma!

Emma you are absolutely amazing!

Looking at your older pic from a month ago, I'm not sure what it is, but you do look different. Your body looks a bit different, as does your face. Maybe it's the hair, or maybe that's just part of it. I think you do look a lot more fem, whatever that's worth. Wink

Thanks for sharing your progress Emma!!!

I think I might have gained some weight, I've been trying to eat more, because 145 pounds is way too low for me Tongue

I was kinda a skeleton in my last picture

Woop, three months on HRT!

I've been a bit of a ghost on here lately, but any questions and comments are welcome.

It's been so great to share my journey on here with you folks, and I love the support.

[Image: uoE7E6y.jpg]

My chest is still small, but at least I have one now Big Grin

I wear a 36AA bra and it fits great.

Yep can definitely see increased definition of the girls, plus your face is becoming softer and more rounded. Well done. Smile

looking very good Emma!
I do believe your on your way!
Bobbi

Emma!!! What can I say what I haven't said before? You are really blossoming into a wonderful young lady! Blush

You can definitely see some changes in your face and of course with your hair nicely cut, it brings out more of your feminine features! Well done my dear! Thanks for sharing your progress! Cool

Things are coming Along Great Emma!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Im so Happy for you  Smile Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon