Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

Cant wait to see your first year!

I feel the same way Big Grin

I just had a crazy-amazing shift at work last night. My next 20 hours of electrolysis are paid for Smile

Also, for those who don't know, I'm seriously considering the name Emma.

Post shift selfie Tongue

[Image: 89EW2C1.jpg]

I do not envy those long nights Emma. I do envy your hair though!! Big Grin

You work hard for what you have and thus I'm sure, appreciate it so much more. You already know I love the name and I think it suits you quite well!   Blush  Take care and thank you for sharing!!

Thank you for all your kind words Sofia. Smile

It's been just what I needed to stay on track these last couple of days.

A girl gotta have good habits!

Hi Emma,

nice name and really nice new avatar.

I really can't wait to see you blossom into a beautiful woman. Smile 

Poly

Poly, thanks for noticing!

I am really excited to be doing all this.too

It feels so good to be on this jounrny for my connections.

Hey Emma!

What kind of doctor did you first contact to get onto HRT? I've talked to 3 therapists who lists transgender as a specialty but I haven't had much luck.

Thanks Smile
rachel

You also mention you are at 145 lbs. May I ask how tall you are? You're looking great!

I'm 5'11.5.

I went the informed consent route. I found a nurse practitioner that specializes in transgender health at my county health clinic and made an appointment with him. I signed some paperwork, got my blood tested, and started hormones in the span of two days.

I guess I'm lucky to be living in the United States, and in a state that's very progressive (Oregon). I really didn't want to pay the money for therapy that I don't feel like I need.

(27-11-2016, 12:39 AM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  I'm 5'11.5.

I went the informed consent route. I found a nurse practitioner that specializes in transgender health at my county health clinic and made an appointment with him. I signed some paperwork, got my blood tested, and started hormones in the span of two days.

I guess I'm lucky to be living in the United States, and in a state that's very progressive (Oregon). I really didn't want to pay the money for therapy that I don't feel like I need.

Cool, yeah I'm from California and I thought it would be easy to at least progress in the discussion. So, you didn't go through your general physician first?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon