Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

[Image: tumblr_m98616lfF31r5md7mo2_500.gif]

Err, balloons are happy Tongue

But yeah, I'm happy too. I also learned that apparently facial electrolysis is now covered under my state's health plan (since this June). I'm going to talk to my electrologist about it today. Once my application goes through, I could be saving hundreds of dollars Big Grin

(14-10-2016, 06:09 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m98616lfF31r5md7mo2_500.gif]

But yeah, I'm happy too. I also learned that apparently facial electrolysis is now covered under my state's health plan (since this June). I'm going to talk to my electrologist about it today. Once my application goes through, I could be saving hundreds of dollars Big Grin

You lucky bugger !!!   

Awsome news...btw, I'm so happy for You.

Now your on HRT, the changes really start.

(14-10-2016, 06:09 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m98616lfF31r5md7mo2_500.gif]

Congrats Th3, you lucky gal! I have an appointment with my therapist in two days. I hope I can start HRT after this visit. I'm currently on a one month break from herbs and my body is screaming for E! lol.  
I really like your eyebrows and hair.  I can't wait until I am able to grow mine out. 

I hope you become all the woman you were meant to be Smile

Aww thanks Cafemaid Smile

I stopped taking herbs the night before my first appointment, so I only was off them for 24 hours before I started HRT, and I didn't notice any withdrawal.

Maybe I should have stopped earlier? I wasn't expecting to get on HRT so fast, I though I'd at least have to wait a week after my first appointment.

Good luck with your quest and hair goals Big Grin

Thank you too Jannet, I'm so excited to be on this journey with you all. Smile

I honestly never thought I'd make it past the spectator phase. It's so nice to actually be taking action and changing for the better instead of sitting back and wishing things were different.

I wish I would hear back from my gender doctor.  He said he was contacting my regular doctor and therapist before he proceeding.  I wish he would call me today.

(17-10-2016, 08:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I wish I would hear back from my gender doctor.  He said he was contacting my regular doctor and therapist before he proceeding.  I wish he would call me today.

Sounds like your getting impatient ...lol

Did you hear anything yet?

(18-10-2016, 02:56 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(17-10-2016, 08:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I wish I would hear back from my gender doctor.  He said he was contacting my regular doctor and therapist before he proceeding.  I wish he would call me today.

Sounds like your getting impatient ...lol

Did you hear anything yet?

Nah, but when I left I got the idea that he could help me with HRT.  His words was Low and Slow due to my heart and P.A.D..  He's a pretty busy guy, he is the only TG doctor in Central Iowa.

Brings to mind the words of Piet Hein:

Whenever you're called on to make up your mind,
and you're hampered by not having any,
the best way to solve the dilemma, you'll find,
is simply by spinning a penny.
No -- not so that chance shall decide the affair
while you're passively standing there moping;
but the moment the penny is up in the air,
you suddenly know what you're hoping.

I think perhaps the waiting is helping you know what you're hoping.

(13-10-2016, 05:51 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  Double post time!

I think I've hit a milestone here Smile

Just got back from the doctor, things look good to start HRT, I just need to go back tomorrow to sign the informed consent form.

I think I'm going to stop taking all my herbs today, except for the tea, so I figured I'd post my progress so far as sort of a new starting point.

I also got my eyebrows done yesterday, which I am really happy about.

Hey Th3saurus it looks like you have a great head start already, I am sure with HRT you will blossom further and look absolutely amazing!  Best of luck with your progress and future appointments!  Big Grin  Eeeek, I am super excited for you!!  hugs

Thanks Sofia Smile

Honestly it has been shocking to me how smoothly this has all been going, not to say that everything in my life has been smooth, but my transition is going great!

I've had bike problems (2 hours of bike maintenance I've been putting off, then I get a flat in the middle of my shift? grr), I lost a load of clothes at the laundromat (rip my puffy vest, I hardly knew ye), and I'm feeling stressed about seeing my family (they don't even know that my ears are pierced, I wore my hair down last time I saw them to conceal it, plus they might notice my eyebrows, healing skin from electrolysis, or voice changes).

Sometimes little things add up to get me down, but I'm trying to keep my chin above the water.
HRT is definitely helping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon