Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

(14-10-2017, 06:44 PM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  One year today since I started hormones! I've changed a bit.

I'm still small, but I'm super grateful for what I've got.
This is more than I ever dreamed

[Image: oetIwtp.jpg][Image: OZCDeea.jpg][Image: 4BcIRPG.jpg][Image: PjuijNp.jpg][Image: IZhYtof.jpg][Image: 0MH6FbE.jpg][Image: VxCs8ih.jpg][Image: y3Npnv8.jpg]
Very nice Emma!
Considering there is probably 0 fat on your body I think your doing great.
Your facial features have smoothed a lot and your figure is shaping up very nicely as well.

How has your mental state ie male/female changed?
Bobbi

Oooh mental state questions, the hardest ones to answer.
In general I'm much happier and more comfortable with my appearance/presentation.

I never really identified strongly with masculinity before I started transitioning, so it's hard to say it was ever really a matter of "male/female" thinking. More a change of policy from self repression to allowing myself to fulfill my dreams.

Also a change of perspective, since I'm not "becoming a woman." I am a woman, I'm just trying to undo the effects of boxing this part of myself in for so long.

Other things that have changed: I thrive with human contact, I can cry, and I've developed a few new irrational fears about travelling in the dark

Things that haven't changed: I still don't do chores or have good hygiene, I still don't sleep enough, and I still don't think highly enough of myself to be confident in job searching

I just love your matter-of-fact way of expression and careful choice of words. It's a balm for my brainBig Grin. Just sayin'.
I also love the braid!!

I'm looking forward to the moment I'll no longer be a guy becoming a woman but a woman with a peculiar past and memories. It often feels it might never come. Can you tell how it changed for you? (Sure you can!!Big Grin)

For me it was when I realized that if I was going to accept others identities as valid, I had better also accept myself.

Nobody expects a cis girl to instantly understand her feminity and respect herself. Finding strength and confidence in your identity takes time, especially when there's external pressure to drop it and conform to labels placed on you by others.

I chose to think about myself this way because it seemed like the right thing to do. Because I realized that the physical and even mental changes were just icing on the cake of my identity. I am the same person, in the same body, with the same memories, the same likes and dislikes, etc.

I still feel conflict sometimes between my identity and appearance, and it still can be hard for me to feel like I fit in with cis women, but things are generally better

I just wanted to say,  Smile

You are coming along amazingly Emma!

Thirteen months Smile
[Image: rUgWHVW.jpg][Image: Nr5bauT.jpg]

I had an interesting month, I've got to spend lots of great quality time with my girlfriend, got some new sports bras, and learned how to make soup.
Also here's a little bike shorts-based timeline I whipped up
[Image: U0d2vGL.png]

(15-11-2017, 12:22 PM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  Thirteen months Smile
[Image: rUgWHVW.jpg][Image: Nr5bauT.jpg]

I had an interesting month, I've got to spend lots of great quality time with my girlfriend, got some new sports bras, and learned how to make soup.
Also here's a little bike shorts-based timeline I whipped up
[Image: U0d2vGL.png]

Your face is even changing now

Lovely Progress! I'm jellous!

OH my!
How did that sneak in with no comments??
Lovely Emma
Merry Christmas
Bobbi

14 months, things are really looking nice
[Image: 25437330_10214602836247260_1844531632_n....e=5A37EF2F][Image: IMG_20171215_231631493.jpg]
my girlfriend bought me a choker. It's my first one, but I like it and I'm ready to embrace trans girl fashion Tongue

I'm at 263 hours of electrolysis. My facial hair is nearly gone, and I'm looking forward to putting my electric razor away forever.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon