Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

Sounds like things are starting to move anyways!   Too bad for the delay, I would imagine your going a little crazy, eh?

I'm trying to make the best of things, I mean what choice do I have? At least now I can potentially get my letters for SRS too

The year I thought was a year of crossing over full time with psycological supervision.  But that is for SRS.  I was under the impression an orchy changes ones baseline hormone readings.  It makes sence to do that as a amplification of HRT.  I am no doctor but I imagine you could get a second opinion.  But for myself I have a hard time taking a second opinion.  For me I just got a second doctor.  I have 2 mental health doctors one for meds and nuroligical issues another for talk therapy and analysis. I even have two foot and ankle doctors.

The main thing an orchi does is eliminate the need for T blockers and their side effects. Typically you can get a referral for out of pocket orchiectomy without too much questions asked, but since this is being paid for by my health plan and is for transition purposes they choose to follow the unnecessarily strict WPATH guidelines for below the belt surgery

(17-08-2017, 08:24 AM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  The main thing an orchi does is eliminate the need for T blockers and their side effects. Typically you can get a referral for out of pocket orchiectomy without too much questions asked, but since this is being paid for by my health plan and is for transition purposes they choose to follow the unnecessarily strict WPATH guidelines for below the belt surgery

It's probably just as well....  That way, you have all of your documentation and what not in hand for maybe future needs?

11 months today!!
[Image: F6DEZ8P.jpg][Image: m9ZvxMK.jpg]
Things that have happened this month: Made my first cake, watched "But I'm a Cheerleader" for the first time, first casual relationship that I initiated, first time cooking with someone I'm interested in.

Also I have both of my letters now, so it's looking like stuff will be on track for my surgery

(15-09-2017, 06:43 AM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  11 months today!!
[Image: F6DEZ8P.jpg][Image: m9ZvxMK.jpg]
Things that have happened this month: Made my first cake, watched "But I'm a Cheerleader" for the first time, first casual relationship that I initiated, first time cooking with someone I'm interested in.

Also I have both of my letters now, so it's looking like stuff will be on track for my surgery
Woh girl.....  Better slow down, you may find life fun again! !   Wink

Cute as ever i see, Emma Smile

And good growth too. -

Its still weird sharing a identical start to you, because i read the title and go "WAIT! Me TOO!." XD

+Here is to the next 11+months!

Big Grin

WOW Emma!
She is cute and can cook too.
Looks like there is no turning back for you. Full speed ahead!
Lovely!
Bobbi

One year today since I started hormones! I've changed a bit.

I'm still small, but I'm super grateful for what I've got.
This is more than I ever dreamed

[Image: oetIwtp.jpg][Image: OZCDeea.jpg][Image: 4BcIRPG.jpg][Image: PjuijNp.jpg][Image: IZhYtof.jpg][Image: 0MH6FbE.jpg][Image: VxCs8ih.jpg][Image: y3Npnv8.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon