Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going out

Ooh, purse hanging on the door. My mom does that Big Grin

Yikes... Long time no post..
I had to go to the UK last week, on a family visit. I flew out as Jannet, spent the week as Jannet, and flew back as Jannet. I feel closer to going full time now, than I ever have.

I knew I was missing someone! Beside Julie.[Image: smile.gif].
Glad to that Jannet is on the way to full time and that you had a wonderful week.
So you must fill us all in on whats been happening and how the family visit went.
Bobbi

(01-05-2017, 02:21 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I knew I was missing someone! Beside Julie.[Image: smile.gif].
Glad to that Jannet is on the way to full time and that you had a wonderful week.
So you must fill us all in on whats been happening and how the family visit went.
Bobbi

Family visit went well. Everyone was very excepting.
As this picture shows.

Yeaaaaaa!
Looks like things are looking up as we roll along!
Bobbi

Had another evening out with some friends .. 
I think I clean up well ... Sometimes.

I love this sweater dress... I have to go to the UK again in a few weeks or so, i am kinda thinking if i should wear this, or if it will end up being too warm for it, especially with leggings.

(09-11-2017, 02:49 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I love this sweater dress... I have to go to the UK again in a few weeks or so, i am kinda thinking if i should wear this, or if it will end up being too warm for it, especially with leggings.

Looks good to me. Its turned really cold this last few days. Had quite a hard frost here in the S. Midlands, yesterday and the day before.

You look Perfect! Wink 

and yes it did get very cold here, i`m in the West Midlands, so it`s nice to get the skinny jeans, boots and big fluffy jumpers out. I don`t have any sweater dresses myself, just dresses and long sweaters, I might consider getting one now!

Another nght on the town.. Trying my new wig out.    

Looking great Janet!

Hugs!

~H

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon