Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going out

(16-09-2016, 03:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Looking lovely Janet!
I would have thought you'd go for the mini skirt and plunging neckline top. ;-)
Bobbi
PS is that you natural breast? Looks pretty good too.

Lol .. I'm 55 not 25.
I wish it was my natural chest, I normally wear my "B" forms under my breasts, to it pushed out and looks like I actually have great cleavage. According to my tape measure am a small B, without help.

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement, you guys/girls are the best.

So, how did it go? What did you do? Inquiring minds want... NO, need to know! Big Grin

It went fine, it was just a transgender support meeting I go to one in a while.

Although, I do stop for coffee before I get there, and sometimes even stop for gas on the way back.

Its just nice when your treated as a normal female.

Hi Janet!
I too go out occasionally as Jessica, I pass pretty well , or so I've been told. Except my voice. I have a very deep voice, , and usually get that second quizzical look on once I open my mouth. How do you handle the voice situation?

(16-09-2016, 06:37 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Hi Janet!
I too go out occasionally as Jessica, I pass pretty well , or so I've been told. Except my voice. I have a very deep voice, , and usually get that second quizzical look on once I open my mouth. How do you handle the voice situation?

I can soften my voice a little, but its a far cry from sounding feminine.

(16-09-2016, 06:54 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(16-09-2016, 06:37 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Hi Janet!

I can soften my voice a little, but its a far cry from sounding feminine.

See, that's my biggest hangup is my voice. Not that it's super low but no mistaken it's adult male.SadAngry

That's a nice casual (go to the pub, or other places too) look jannet Big Grin I hope you had fun. Wink

Maybe I'll make this a regular thing .. Not sure yet. I'm on my way to the doctors, then out for dinner with a girl friend ... Should be fun !!

I see all the attachments have stopped working  Huh

So I will post an update from yesterday. I suspect I surprised my gender Dr with my visit ( as Jannet and not Him ). She asked if there was a special occasion and how I felt walking from the carpark, through the main hospital and up to the 6th floor. To be honest it felt surprisingly normal, like I was doing nothing out of the ordinary, just a normal middle aged female doing her thing. The Dr says I look and project a female with confidence, my eyes look all sparkling and shiny.  As opposed to dull looking and lack of confidence male me. We discussed my family situation for a while, and how I felt about my genitals, then she dropped a bomb shell. She is prepared to approve SRS if and when I decide to go that route.  LIKE ... HOLD THE BUS ... WHAT. I had to tell her I'm not ready to make that decision at this point. Sure as hell the wife would loose the plot too !!,  I do however tell my wife of the meetings and what was discussed, she kind of tensed up with that one.

I was supposed to meet a friend in a local restaurant, normally she gets the table and I arrive 15 minutes or so later. However, last night she was running late so ( trial by fire ) I had to enter the restaurant all on my own ( and it was busy ), ask for a table and wait to be seated. I would be lying if I said I was not nervous, but it still felt so normal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon