Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Switching from PM to HRT questions

I'm thinking about switching to informed consent HRT. While PM has made some physical changes, the biggest change since I started PM about 8 months ago is that I'm sure now that I am transgender.

I really haven't taken more than a week off PM lately, and last time I did, I really didn't like the rush of T, it made me angry and upset. I think I do need more E and less T in my system, but I also didn't really like the way I felt when I went up to 1000mg PM, 500mg is fine, but I don't know that really is enough to do that much for me physically. I haven't made an appointment yet, would it be a good idea to stop PM beforehand?

If so, how long does it take for PM to get out of the system?

I was a few months between stopping PM which I'd been taking for 3 years. For me 4 months in its feeling it has been a good decision to move to Estradiol.
Good luck

I stopped PM the day I started HRT. Personally, I didn't realize how much my brain needed Estrogen.( in any form ), till I tried to take a week off it.
Its not going to do any harm to still have a little PM on your system when you switch over.

(09-09-2016, 01:18 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I stopped PM the day I started HRT. Personally, I didn't realize how much my brain needed Estrogen.( in any form ), till I tried to take a week off it.
Its not going to do any harm to still have a little PM on your system when you switch over.

2nd that. I did the same thing too, except I wasn't using pm lol

(09-09-2016, 01:18 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I stopped PM the day I started HRT. Personally, I didn't realize how much my brain needed Estrogen.( in any form ), till I tried to take a week off it.

+1

I didn`t order my HRT on time, and spent a week without my BO, and only had PM. by the time my E arrived I was a Wreck!
I swore never to be off the stuff again (that was 6 months ago).
PM and E may compete for a while, but it wont be harmful Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon