Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hack for Concealing Breast's

(15-09-2016, 05:19 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(15-09-2016, 05:15 PM)Ethereal Wrote:  Here you go. I promise it works ... worth every penny.

http://www.underworks.com/women/bras/ext...inding-bra

This is what I personally use because I my body is really curvy and it helps to hold in my butt and hips as well.

http://www.underworks.com/men/compressio...r-tanksuit

They are super comfortable as well. You're welcome.

Yep, I have seen them myself some time ago. But these hacks we have been discussing up till now are $2 - $10 hacks. I would hope that something that runs $35 - $50 each would work. Big Grin

Just putting it out there for those that may not know. I'm sure there are lots of readers here who never post or register who would appreciate it. I know I wish I would have wanted to know early on when I started. Tongue

Interesting ideaHuh..?

I would have never thought of that.. Lol

Mine are noticeable when I present as a boy. Especially if I have one shirt on. Normally, I wear baggy shirts with an undershirt. I have looked at sports bra's, haven't made the leap yet.

Hi Jamie

your breasts look so big now

when you say noticeable,

do they look like moobs underneath shirt or can they be clocked as real female breasts ?

Julie

I know, even if I wear a size or two bigger t-shirt or shirt, they still show. I have had more gawkers and stares when not wearing a bra than if I do wear a bra. Maybe I just notice it more. Dunno

If sometimes I am bothered. I truly don't know how peeps like Pino, Lotus and a few other's not feel like objects to be stared at. Now on the other hand, there are days I really don't care. Perhaps that is when I am in my female mood w/out knowing it.

(16-09-2016, 04:44 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Jamie

your breasts look so big now

when you say noticeable,

do they look like moobs underneath shirt or can they be clocked as real female breasts ?

Julie

Hi JulieSmile

I wouldn't call them moobs.. Lol They're definitely femme boobies.. Tongue They protrude outward..Blush

I should post some progress photos huh? Been saying that for awhile now! Lol Big Grin

Jamie

I follow your other thread , your boobs look absolutely deliciously female hence the question

How do you present as male ?

Julie

a long time ago, my therapist suggested compression bandages and adhesive large bandaids(for nips).

I can share in the headlight action... Long before NBE... - Although i always wear compression shirts and usually thick, oversized T-Shirt, or Dress shirt with center relief(nearly female cut). - Avoid polo's, there a dead give away... -____- 

Note: im overweight, so, YMMV. Thin frames may have more difficulty with buttons.

Personally though, ive gotten to the point where i dont really give a crap if a person 'Dislikes' the way i appear because of the appearance of fem. Traits.  I just make sure my employer doesnt get upset and the law is happy. - People judge for any little thing these days...

(28-09-2016, 03:45 AM)mn2010 Wrote:  I can share in the headlight action... Long before NBE... - Although i always wear compression shirts and usually thick, oversized T-Shirt, or Dress shirt with center relief(nearly female cut). - Avoid polo's, there a dead give away... -____- 

I'm fine with men's dress shirts, I've tried to use women's, but a vast majority have princess seams which are a dead giveaway as well. I've found women's polos to work fine so long as the placket (button area) isn't excessively long. Hardly anyone notices that the placket is reversed from a men's polo.

For underneath I use women's sport tanks with compression/shelf bra built in and that's been working for years now.

(02-10-2016, 09:28 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  
(28-09-2016, 03:45 AM)mn2010 Wrote:  I can share in the headlight action... Long before NBE... - Although i always wear compression shirts and usually thick, oversized T-Shirt, or Dress shirt with center relief(nearly female cut). - Avoid polo's, there a dead give away... -____- 

I'm fine with men's dress shirts, I've tried to use women's, but a vast majority have princess seams which are a dead giveaway as well. I've found women's polos to work fine so long as the placket (button area) isn't excessively long. Hardly anyone notices that the placket is reversed from a men's polo.

For underneath I use women's sport tanks with compression/shelf bra built in and that's been working for years now.

Yes, I agree about the Polo's.  Usually, they are short one button or the buttons maybe closer together.  But, I have never seen anyone run around with a ruler or count buttons.  LOL.

I dont have a link, but i once found a seller on Ebay that sold restitched shrits and undergarments that had relief around the chest. They were nice, and made out of excellent material... but i didnt want to pay 30% more for a modified shirt to fit me better lol.

Ill edit this post once i find it again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon