Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hack for Concealing Breast's

(05-09-2016, 05:10 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Well, today I tried nipple covers. They do make a difference. And they let my little girls bounce and jiggle all they want.Big Grin

Woo hoo! That's awesome, so are they obvious beneath a single layer T?

(30-08-2016, 03:11 PM)iaboy Wrote:  O.K., Some of you know I went to a therapist for the first time last week.

In the discussion, she told me that if I wanted to "hide" my breast's, all I had to do is buy a pair of pantyhose, cut off the legs, and cut out and enlarge the gusset (crouch) area for my head to slip through. And put my arms through where the legs should go. Then adjust where it felt comfortable and such. Viola! !

No doubt, a few of you already know that, but I thought it was cool how she gave me such a life hack since I told her sometimes I was self conscious when I had to be totally in "Male Mode" and my breast's and nipples were so visible.

Couldnt you just get a bra minimizer to hide them or some cotten bandage wrap and just wrap them up?

(06-09-2016, 08:02 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(30-08-2016, 03:11 PM)iaboy Wrote:  O.K., Some of you know I went to a therapist for the first time last week.

In the discussion, she told me that if I wanted to "hide" my breast's, all I had to do is buy a pair of pantyhose, cut off the legs, and cut out and enlarge the gusset (crouch) area for my head to slip through. And put my arms through where the legs should go. Then adjust where it felt comfortable and such. Viola! !

No doubt, a few of you already know that, but I thought it was cool how she gave me such a life hack since I told her sometimes I was self conscious when I had to be totally in "Male Mode" and my breast's and nipples were so visible.

Couldnt you just get a bra minimizer to hide them or some cotten bandage wrap and just wrap them up?

Not a regular type of gauze. Mainly cause it doesn't give/take when you move. She did suggest maybe using A.C.E wrap for that reason. It's very conforming and gives with movement. I will have to try it.

(06-09-2016, 05:41 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(05-09-2016, 05:10 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Well, today I tried nipple covers. They do make a difference. And they let my little girls bounce and jiggle all they want.Big Grin

Woo hoo! That's awesome, so are they obvious beneath a single layer T?

Well, it helps, and it don't help. It does keep the definite outline of nipples at bay. But, it adds to the puffiness of the overall areola. But over all, it does do the trick.

Good topic guys, I'm having that issue too. I love my breasts, but in guy mode I poke out lol. I've tried layers but u can still see the girls. A no visible sports bra works well, kidda flattens u out.

(09-09-2016, 02:54 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Good topic guys, I'm having that issue too. I love my breasts, but in guy mode I poke out lol. I've tried layers but u can still see the girls. A no visible sports bra works well, kidda flattens u out.

Well, in some circumstances, like with family or friends and they don't or wont understand, being flat is a good thing. But I hate the feeling of tying the girls up for too long of time. I figure it this way. If you are going to make the investment to feminize, then own it. You don't need to flaunt it, but still need to own up to it.

That's why, when the occasion arises, a little flattening and keeping the nipples at bay really strikes a good medium with myself.

(09-09-2016, 03:25 PM)iaboy Wrote:  ... If you are going to make the investment to feminize, then own it. You don't need to flaunt it, but still need to own up to it.

That's why, when the occasion arises, a little flattening and keeping the nipples at bay really strikes a good medium with myself.

I feel the same way. I worked long and hard to get my breasts, I do want the world to take notice, when appropriate.

Baggy shirts hide my B cup well enough in male mode, but a simple opening of a couple of upper buttons reveals enough cleavage to pass wearing the same shirt.

Nipples are my biggest issue. I am always on high beam because of my nipple rings, and they show through as much as the nipples themselves. So baggy shirts are a good thing, and comfortable to boot

(09-09-2016, 03:25 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 02:54 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Good topic guys, I'm having that issue too. I love my breasts, but in guy mode I poke out lol. I've tried layers but u can still see the girls. A no visible sports bra works well, kidda flattens u out.

Well, in some circumstances, like with family or friends and they don't or wont understand, being flat is a good thing. But I hate the feeling of tying the girls up for too long of time. I figure it this way. If you are going to make the investment to feminize, then own it. You don't need to flaunt it, but still need to own up to it.

I so agree, I would't change it.

Here you go. I promise it works ... worth every penny.

http://www.underworks.com/women/bras/ext...inding-bra

This is what I personally use because I my body is really curvy and it helps to hold in my butt and hips as well.

http://www.underworks.com/men/compressio...r-tanksuit

They are super comfortable as well. You're welcome.

(15-09-2016, 05:15 PM)Ethereal Wrote:  Here you go. I promise it works ... worth every penny.

http://www.underworks.com/women/bras/ext...inding-bra

This is what I personally use because I my body is really curvy and it helps to hold in my butt and hips as well.

http://www.underworks.com/men/compressio...r-tanksuit

They are super comfortable as well. You're welcome.

Yep, I have seen them myself some time ago. But these hacks we have been discussing up till now are $2 - $10 hacks. I would hope that something that runs $35 - $50 each would work. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon