Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Jessica!

Wonderful news Jessica!
Congratulations! And the trip begins/continues.
Bobbi

"I'm finally doing something , that I should have done 45 years ago...better late than never!"

Congrats Jessica! It sounds like you are on the path you want to be on. Enjoy the journey and each step along the way  Smile

Good for you Jess!!!

Hugs!

~H

Update:
Had my 2nd therapist visit yesterday, more digging into my youth and upbringing and my home life during the formative years. She wants me to work on a time line documenting significant events in 5 year increments, for every 5 years- helll I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday! And also start keeping a journal with daily input.
Update to my regeim,  I've dropped the BO and kelp. I just wasn't able to get my temperature up to 98.6. I'm normally around 97.3 and was taking too much kelp trying to get my temp up. I started on PM yesterday 1 pill in the morning for the next 2 weeks, then I'll move up to 1 in am and 1 in pm. So now it's PM, WP, PGA cream, Biotin and Glocosamine for my arthritic knees.
Still 40" across the bust, 35" underbust, weight at 179. Pretty much status quo from my last updates. 
Today I felt tingles in my nipples and my breasts are sore if I apply pressure on them. I haven't felt that way using BO in months . Excited!

Jessica, sounds like you are getting a handle on things.  I do truly wish you speed and luck!

Ok it's been a while  since I've updated, so lots has occured!
I've been seeing the therapist weekly, lots of questions have come out regarding my upbringing, and that resulted in a heart to heart conversation with mom recently. I was supposed to be a twin, but she miscarried my sibling- I always wondered if somehow a part of my siblings is part of me and if so was that a girl? She did not know the gender of the infant she lost. So still a mystery there. Step forward a few years to Halloween when I was 8 or 9. That year she dressed me up as a girl with a wig and a dress and pushed me and my little brother out the door for the Saturday of tricks and treats. Needless to say I wanted out of my neighborhood asap before any of my friends recognized me. Not many people caught on that I wasn't a girl ....and this surprised me. When someone did recognize that I was a boy, they said "oh....." and then I was embarrassed again. Mom did not remember doing this to me and I know it wasn't my idea.
Speed forward to those wonderful years of being a teen in puberty.....I had one of the biggest closets in the house in my room, so mom had one of those vinyl hanging wardrobes in it- with her wedding dress, and a bunch of dresses from the early 60s and late 50s stored there. And I began to wear them. After school everyday I would have almost 2 hours before anyone else came home, so it was almost a daily routine to grab a bra and panties from my mom's drawer, throw on her old wig, and put on one of the dresses and then sit at my desk and do my homework.  If i was off school for a whole day then the wedding dress came Out! And with the exception of her breasts and ass, we were both the same size, so everything  fit pretty well
Anyways....so I'm out to my mom now and I haven't talked to her since that day last week. And my therapist was estatic that I had this conversation with her, as it cleared up questions regarding my youth.

Jump forward to current, 
Last week I moved up to 1500 mg of PM per day along with the White Peony, Biotin and Glucosamine I'm taking for my arthritic knees. I've noticed more fullness on the top of my breasts. BUT.....I opened a new bottle of White Peony extract , and began to have allergic reactions to it- I had no such problem with the first bottle. So I haven't been taking that for a week. I'm going to open up a new bottle and see if that bothers me or not. 
Here are a few pics from today.

No change in my measurements except my weight has been as low as 178, and as high as 181- which is today grrrr! But now that the weather is breaking I'll be able to be more active outside again- my goal is to get down to 170

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WOW you have been a busy girl for sure.
I hope your not speaking to your mom is just a coincidence and not because of coming out.
Your breasts are looking great too. Have you  thought of Noogling? I have been noogling for several weeks and really like the way its pulling out some of my flat spots.
Keep up the great work.
Bobbi

(10-04-2017, 09:30 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW you have been a busy girl for sure.
I hope your not speaking to your mom is just a coincidence and not because of coming out.
Your breasts are looking great too. Have you  thought of Noogling? I have been noogling for several weeks and really like the way its pulling out some of my flat spots.
Keep up the great work.
Bobbi
Talking to mom was a push from my therapist to learn more about my upbringing. I have a Home made noogling system, I just don't have time to get into a ritual because of work. When I have been able to use it for a few days in a row, I do notice a difference.

When I was 12/13, for Halloween, I went as a girl & loved it. The following year I ask to go again as a girl & my Dad got pissed. LoL. I didn't think anything about it, and I didn't understand his train of thought at the time. I persisted & went as a girl. LoL

Your breasts look great, btw.

Looking great Jess!

Hugs!

~H

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon