Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogel/Divigel

Figured I might as well share this here as I've been on estrogen for exactly three months now AND FEELING GREAT!

These two medications are topical gels that carry a 1 milligram dose of estradiol into the body, going through the skin directly into the bloodstream and completely bypassing the liver and other digestive processes that make oral tablets provide unreliable amounts.

After just a month and a half on this, maybe even less time than that, my serum estradiol level was 156. The normal 'male' maximum is 39. Anything between 100 and 200 is considered normal female levels because levels vary depending on cycles.

As a benefit over patches...no need to worry about adhesives wearing out prematurely.

Check with your doctor.

It works wonders for me when i was in Moldova. I could buy it over the counter without a prescription.
I am sure i would start taking it again if i ever get another client in that part of the world.

I am thinking about the cram myself

(18-08-2016, 06:00 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  I am thinking about the cram myself

It took me 3-5 minutes of trying to figure out what "cram" referred to before I realized it was a typo of cream.

I wouldn't mind going on the cream myself, these psyche are a PITA.

would that be the same as oestrogel?
Thank you.

I thought about about switching to cream also however I take my pills sublingually. I think this is just effective because it also bypasses the liver but just my opinion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon