Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(09-02-2018, 03:14 PM)Myranda Wrote:  
(09-02-2018, 12:46 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(08-02-2018, 01:28 PM)Myranda Wrote:  
(08-02-2018, 02:50 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Ok just got my blood test results dont understand what has happened but...
Estradiol 17 has plummeted instead of going up it is now 83 pmol.....
Testosterone is 0.4 so lowest its been...
Nothing is making sense. Why did my E levels drop when I went from 2mg to 4mg.

Nikki, about how long was it between your blood test and when you had last taken your Estradiol?  Any idea how long it was between when you last had your blood work done?  THe half-life of Estradiol in your system is only a couple of hours.  You can always ask that your doctor redo your blood test before you change your dosage.

usually i take my pills at 5am that day cuz I didnt have to wake up for work i believe i took them at 7am or so and had blood work done that day at 9 something...
But normally I take them at 5am every day like clockwork pills go in swallow swallow Vitamin c 1000mg Vitamin d 1000mg biotin 5000mg then it was 4mg estrogen 0.25 androcur followed by little water to swoosh it all down... the dr thinks its not being metabolized for some reason..
I'm a bit surprised t hat your Estrogen is oral/swallowed and not sublingual.
whys that???

So Todays a happy day for me...
1 day before I leave for my trip to see my mom...
And what do you know my Birth certificate came in after 4 months and 2 attempts I am legally Nikki Lucy D******* Legally also Female.
Smile

(19-02-2018, 09:29 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  So Todays a happy day for me...
And what do you know my Birth certificate came in after 4 months and 2 attempts I am legally Nikki Lucy D******* Legally also Female.
Smile
YES!!!!! That's Amazing! Congrats!!!

(20-02-2018, 01:27 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  
(19-02-2018, 09:29 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  So Todays a happy day for me...
Smile
YES!!!!! That's Amazing! Congrats!!!

Yes, concongratulations xx

Congratulations!

wonderful

(03-03-2018, 09:58 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  wonderful

Thanks

Update
-------

First off the results of 5mg Estrogen As you can see in the pic above my highest level yet at 153... Still pretty low levels.
Upped to 6mg pills... My T is almost non existant at 0.1.

Changes I noticed a bit of difference in my face.
The biggest thing Ive noticed is stamina / str is wayyyyyyyyy DOWN. I mean WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down.
My moods pretty stable now that my estrogren levels are above 100 again.
Still dont know what caused it to dip to 83 2 months ago...

Got most of my ID changed Just got my new health card yesterday Smile

No growth in the breasts sadly. Not much else to report.

Pic Update of the girls...

(31-03-2018, 12:34 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Pic Update of the girls...

Wow keep them pictures rollin! I was thinking about how you are coming along with hrt.

(01-04-2018, 06:55 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(31-03-2018, 12:34 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Pic Update of the girls...

Wow keep them pictures rollin! I was thinking about how you are coming along with hrt.

well im meh coming along. I gotta find another job so I can afford hair removal / traveling to surgery and time off for srs... Then id like to do surgery atleast on my voice and face.... sigh...
And if this dietician advice doesnt get me lower in wieght due to having super low T 0.1pmol is a heck lower then a womans. And one of the reasons im ballooning up to 225lbs ... then im gonna try liposuction...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon