Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

... Ive been moved...

Your results r amazing, wow !!!!!

(30-03-2017, 11:40 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  ... Ive been moved...

The move is to hopefully benefit others from your experience on BO, apologies (as discussed in pm) for any inconveniences to you or others over the move. BO has worked rather well for you.  Smile

Lotus
(30-03-2017, 11:40 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  ... Ive been moved...

The move is to hopefully benefit others from your experience on BO, apologies (as discussed in pm) for any inconveniences to you or others over the move. BO has worked rather well for you.  Smile

Not as well as that chest of yours!!

Smile
Well went for what I thought was going to be blood work today at the planned parenthood center...
All it was , was a ton of questions followed by a form to be filled out. Then told may 9th the nurse will be back to take the next step taking blood. the other nurse who was there I guess cant do that?.... sigh. May 9th.....
I hate my life already. I hate being this male thing I was made into at birth. I just want to proceed and start HRT. I dont know why everyone seems to need me to wait and wait and wait. Stupid Canada Border I hate you for blocking my pharma grade HRT back in aug 2015.  I could of been well on my way to what I want to become.

So the jist of my visit is that Im going to have to go back to this center multiple times.....
Theres 5 steps I did step one which was a waste of my time something I could of filled out online.
a.      
If wanted, we often schedule a meet and greet, or an initial appointment with the social worker on the team who can provide counselling supports. (I didnt want or need this step So...I opted out)

A Gender History Intake with Robbie, the nurse on the Trans Health Team. He asks a lot of questions about how you experience your gender. He also provides information about hormones and fertility. Sometimes Robbie also does bloodwork at this time. Robbie is a great person to ask questions about hormone therapy.

The next step is a physical. Andrew, the Nurse Practitioner on the team usually does this. When prescribing testosterone or estrogen, the physical is done, in part, to screen for androgen and estrogen sensitive cancers. Andrew will also review your medical records to ensure there aren’t other health concerns to be managed before starting hormones.
(I dont have any previous records as I hadnt seen a family doctor since I was 10 or younger.) (The days before computers....)

The next  step is to meet with Dr.  and she will ask you what you know about what hormones will do to your body and what long term risks there are with taking hormones. She will answer any questions you have and make sure you have a thorough understanding. (as if I dont know by now the whole reason Im asking for Real HRT, I only got one question when Can I get them)

The last step is getting informed consent. This is the actual signing of consent forms. As I said, we need your consent in order to provide hormone blockers, but we also would like to foster the support of your parents which may look like getting their consent as well.

So yea if I have to go threw all these steps damn.... It baffles me how long a process this is going to be when all I want is a prescription.

The worst part is the guy who I originally spoke to is going to toronto soon moving as he got a promotion and is assigned there now. So ill be dealing with someone new one they get hired...Its too bad I heard he was really good.

Oh and the worse part is if I want to get rid of my junk I have to be on HRT for a year. Then I get a referral letter and then I get put on a waiting list.
Im really sad right now.

...sucks huh?. Even though guidelines have changed to improve things it's not necessarily the case with all the extra hoops to jump through. I don't buy there's a reason for that, certainly it pushes more trans people to DIY (more dangerous) and increases suicide risk. 

I went through 2 years of BS....in fact the first endo I saw only believed in one form of transition (full). He actually told me other forms of GID didn't exist....I laughed. About the time I saw that endo I had developed about a C-cup, he then informed me " you can get those things cut off you know " (he did admit that those are real female breasts). I got the feeling he didn't like the trans community. Anyways, flash forward I told him to refer me to someone else....(he never did), my current therapist (#4) found the best care I could find, though it took 3 months just to see the endo, it took 3 more months (a few more hoops) before getting an office visit (w/my current doc).....the office lost my referral letter 3x by fax / 1x by snail mail. I later hand delivered it.  Dodgy My story is one in thousands that went similar BS, and for the peeps that get in and out...we hate you.  DodgyBig Grin  

Hang in there....be patient and don't give up. Big Grin

I noticed you are having issues with red bumps? 

Ammonium Lactate Lotion helps greatly with this. I epilate my hair and this helps keep my skin exfoliated so i do not get ingrown hairs. I also use a pumice stone to slow the growth speed, as they say constant use in circular motions will retard the hair growth to nothing. 

Their is a hair treatment from India that I have been having great results with as well. 

It's called thanaka powder and you mix it with Saffron Oil and leave it on for a few hours. I have not epilated my legs in 5 weeks and their is still no growth in some areas.

Great Results btw!

(07-04-2017, 03:25 AM)Fighter365 Wrote:  I noticed you are having issues with red bumps? 

Ammonium Lactate Lotion helps greatly with this. I epilate my hair and this helps keep my skin exfoliated so i do not get ingrown hairs. I also use a pumice stone to slow the growth speed, as they say constant use in circular motions will retard the hair growth to nothing. 

Their is a hair treatment from India that I have been having great results with as well. 

It's called thanaka powder and you mix it with Saffron Oil and leave it on for a few hours. I have not epilated my legs in 5 weeks and their is still no growth in some areas.

Great Results btw!
ya soon hopefully i wont be having a issue im gonna go for either laser or electro depending on the area like my face needs electro too many gray whites now... Hope that happened cuz im gonna be 38 soon and getting old. Wouldnt mind my head of hair growing white/grey i find that look sexy.
But the rest of my body is still black hair so laser for it.

Forgot to mention measurements.
April 7th
Bust 40
UnderBust 38
Waist 36
Hip 41

Weight 180 steady...

According to the bra caculator 42B

weight 184
bust 40inch
waist 36 inch
hip 41 and a half inch

I have been off reshi for almost 3 weeks as I ran out and said what ever....
Going for my blood work on the 9th.... But I feel like I lost some volume in my breasts...
Im going to also run out of BO on the 10th... and will be taking 4 days off after today to make it to the 10th.
Hopefully if all goes well Ill be on HRT by the 25th or so... Hopefully... I will only have to pay 5.00 per prescription so like 10 for estrogen / blocker or 15 bucks per month if I get progesterone...

(21-03-2017, 11:04 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Well as Promised...

As far as Nair thou watch out on ur nips and sack it will eat them alive and give u chemical burn...

And if anyone has a way for this to not happen please let me know... This happens anytime I shave or use nair...

Perhaps cover the sensitive parts with some vaseline pre-application of the Nair to act as a barrier?

(14-08-2016, 09:02 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Also for the unbelievers that BO wont get results... here is my progress so far...

This is just BO for 6 months and then Chaste tree added in later with BO.
A rev up from 1 pill to 8 pills a day.

Nikki,  what was your ramp up schedule?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon