Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple Suction Horrors

I use an Ardo Calypso dual electric breast pump for several hours per day. It draws me out fantastically, and after pumping my nipples are large, red and swollen, but still dry. I project my nipples like a pregnant woman.

If I then go out wearing my bra, which I need due to the sag of my boobs, my nipples get squashed flat.

I have tried using Nipplefunwear nipple teats inside my bra cup, but I need to fill the ends with water before latching them on, in order to give more projection & bounce. This can give me a very titty appearance, but with the risk of a nasty leak if the teat comes off.

I have worn these nipple teats for up to 8 hours, but sometimes with extreme discomfort.

I am heavy, wobbly & sore. Wonderful!

(27-07-2016, 11:55 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  I use an Ardo Calypso dual electric breast pump for several hours per day. It draws me out fantastically, and after pumping my nipples are large, red and swollen, but still dry. I project my nipples like a pregnant woman.

If I then go out wearing my bra, which I need due to the sag of my boobs, my nipples get squashed flat.

I have tried using Nipplefunwear nipple teats inside my bra cup, but I need to fill the ends with water before latching them on, in order to give more projection & bounce. This can give me a very titty appearance, but with the risk of a nasty leak if the teat comes off.

I have worn these nipple teats for up to 8 hours, but sometimes with extreme discomfort.

I am heavy, wobbly & sore. Wonderful!

Enjoy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon