Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto Herb for Breast Growth

[Image: k3xg5f.jpg]

This is now a popular and effective treatment for male prostate enlargement, but has its origins in herbal medicine as a breast enlarger. It is still rcommended today by naturopathic physicians for breast enlargement. Saw Palmetto is also used for the treatment of erectile deficiency in men, and for sexual arousal disorder in women. Native Americans, dating back to pre-Mayan civilizations, used Saw Palmetto berries for breast disorders. This plant extract is useful as a nutritive tonic, supporting the function of a healthy appetite and smooth digestion.

It also tones the urethra, and it may be used to uphold the healthy function of the thyroid gland and urinary system. This remarkable herb has no side effects or drug interactions. Its breast enhancement effects derive from phyto-nutrients that stimulate breast tissue, increasing health and size.

(27-07-2016, 04:35 PM)nanakante Wrote:  ...... This remarkable herb has no side effects or drug interactions. Its breast enhancement effects derive from phyto-nutrients that stimulate breast tissue, increasing health and size.

It makes me tired, sleeping at 10 hours a day, before I sleept 6. However I use a extreme high dose of 6 gr daily ( 5 x 1.2 gr ) together with BO 1.25 gr ( 5 x 250 mgr ).

(28-07-2016, 12:41 AM)Birgit Wrote:  
(27-07-2016, 04:35 PM)nanakante Wrote:  ...... This remarkable herb has no side effects or drug interactions. Its breast enhancement effects derive from phyto-nutrients that stimulate breast tissue, increasing health and size.

It makes me tired, sleeping at 10 hours a day, before I sleept 6. However I use a extreme high dose of 6 gr daily ( 5 x 1.2 gr ) together with BO 1.25 gr ( 5 x 250 mgr ).

As stated before, Saw Palmetto does indeed come with interactions (which has been posted extensively throughout breast nexus). Please use the BN search option.

(16-07-2016, 06:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(16-07-2016, 02:31 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Most Saw palmetto is sold in the form of capsules or the entire 400-500mg herbs. Women who have noticeable effects of androgen excess, such as hirsutism (excessive hair growth), acne, increased sex drive, etc.., Or having PCOS can increase the dose to 5000mg a day and keep it throughout the program Natural Breast Enlargement.

Have YOU ever tried taking 5000mg a day of saw palmetto a day?, nobody should take that amount.

Saw palmetto can affect blood-clotting and may increase your risk of bleeding. Tarry stools, decreases birth control pills effectiveness (meaning lowering estrogens effects), cellulite, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, headcheches, are all known common side effects.

Standard dosage is about 1g or lower, pumpkin seed oil can also be combined with saw palmetto to enhance the 5 alpha reductase inhibition.

Happy to find this post because I just started on saw palmetto extract (about 300 mg daily) for breast growth and for my moderate acne problem. I have noticed some skin improvement already after a few weeks. But here's my question: I've been researching online about SP and I'm finding conflicting info about its effect on estrogen levels. Above in this thread it's mentioned that it can lower estrogen levels, but I've read in some other articles that it can indirectly INCREASE estrogen. ??? Can anyone shed some light on this? I don't think I need any extra estrogen in my body.. I'm strictly wanting to block some excess androgen activity.
Wink 

It is not sure. But I will try it.Smile

Thanks for the reply, Pitsamai. I'm still uncertain about this.. but since I do have some body signals of higher androgens, I would like to be taking something for it. I've also been reading about spearmint as an anti-androgen but drinking the tea twice a day isn't as appealing to me as taking an extract or capsule form of it. Does anyone know where I could find that online?

Does anyone know if SP is good for hip/butt growth too? I have been seeing that around the forum.

and I also have a fear with SP because it's a good anti androgen.. I know people take it for such things like hair loss due to male patteren baldness from androgens/testosterone..

If one were to ever come off of SP would androgens rise again back to it's original levels and cause an imbalance?

I fear coming off of SP would actually cause hair loss, acne, excess hair and anything else high androgens does to a human body because coming off of it your body is resetting back to it's old androgen levels. (like how it can happen on BCP) Is that possible with SP?

Good questions, MissB. I hope we get some answers. Smile

I would also be interested in knowing what the usual/average dosage for SP is for breast growth.. I'm not taking very much because I don't want to throw anything out of whack. But maybe the 150-300 mg a day isn't enough to show breast enhancing results..??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon