Testosterone
2.0 nmol/l = 0.6 ng/ml

[attachment=19734]

I think it's very good levels.
I don't think I need anti-androgens.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

(13-02-2023, 04:43 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  @Lotus 

I'm so impressed with your biology and endocrine knowledge, I can tell this forum really benefits from all your hard work.

I was wondering if you could pretty please comment on my blood tests from over a year ago? The test was conducted before I played with NBE, and I was suffering from low libido and erectile issues.

I can remove this post if that's not something you'd be interesting in doing. The endo says it's secondary hypogonadism, so I've been given testosterone gels. I'm using them, but I have since started taking PM tablets and used PM cream. I want sensitive nipples but no so much the growth (except when I'm horny, then would love to have some growth and buds and puffy ones).

I've been using very large amounts of Pygeum (for the pre-cum vitamin stack) and I think that's affected my libido and lowered my DHT, although the DHT result seems mid-range. Pygeum is supposedly a 5-aR inhibitor, which I found out some time after taking very large amounts (3000mg to 15000mg per day sometimes).

Anyway if you would be happy to comment? Lets say I'm 35 and obese.

DHT: 0.57 nmol/L (0.32 to 1.64)
LH: 4.6 U/L  (1.7 to 8.6)
Estradiol: 70 pmol/L (41 to 159)  (a more recent blood test, 5 months ago, was 96)
Total Testosterone: 3.9 nmol/L (8 to 30)  Below range
Free testosterone: 5.4 pg/mL  (7 to 26)    Below range
SHBG: 12.6 nmol/L  (18 to 54)                Below range
Cortisol was high but within range

I'm thinking that my line of inquiry is whether I am in a good place to have good effects from PM cream or tablets (not sure the cream did much to me to be honest, and maybe this is due to SHBG?), and secondly, what the overall picture might reveal for my health. Even with the doctors and endocrinologist they've never fully told me what they thing is the cause (MRI showed nothing bad with pituitary).

I'd love to have weightloss, and to have full use of my penis. I think this means my DHT and T/totalT need to be much higher.
I'd also love to have super-sensitive nipples that would get erect and help me get orgasms from just my shirt brushing across them.
I am interested to know, how you got all these results from your blood. Of course i know you can pay for it. But in general, you dont get that service from your doctors, here in blighty. Unless they are looking for something.

(10-02-2023, 08:04 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  And I forgot, that's between 10 to 20 capsules a day. I'm hoping I'll still get him an anti androgen at my next doctor's appointment.

Hi Jennifer, did your doctor prescribe an anti-androgen? Your estradiol substantially increased from the 2-10-2023 lab result and lowered T. What do you equate the difference to if you don't mind me asking? 

Keep in mind as you increase your estradiol beyond reasonable limits (say past 500 pg/mL) your SHBG increases and free E2 % (percentage) lowers…which is heading in the wrong direction, in other words estradiol loses its effectiveness at the receptor site when flooded with more E2. Ideally SHBG below 100 nmol/L and free E2 at 1.5% to 2.0% is generally the goal for optimal breast growth and feminization on Hrt. 

Btw, you're looking great, congrats.  Hug

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hello Lotus,

No, I still don't have an anti-androgen.

Only two doses of Œstrodose, one in the morning, one in the evening, on the inside of the thighs going up towards the OO.

And a capsule of Progestant G2 200mg.

If I only took one dose of Œstrodose, it's too little, but two doses seem to be optimal.

I see my doctor next week.

Thank you Lotus for finding me superb, I change but too slowly, and I still have the right to too many "gentlemen", even in women's departments, or when trying on women's glasses.
I still have to change some accessories and clothes to look more feminine.

Kisses Lotus Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(18-03-2023, 03:47 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I am interested to know, how you got all these results from your blood. Of course i know you can pay for it. But in general, you dont get that service from your doctors, here in blighty. Unless they are looking for something.

That's true. The NHS docs only seem to request the bare minimum, and mostly not even that.
I was so fed up of a couple of year's of NHS blood tests that I ordered some private tests online. Very costly (£600+) but they treat you as a VIP. You pay online, get a form emailed to you, then you print the form and make an appointment with a private hospital (I used the Spire hospital network, but maybe other private hospitals would work such as Nuffield), you turn up and they get you in for the blood draw from your arm. You get an email from the online company with the results as PDF files. I was able to use those PDF files to get my GP to fast-track me onto TRT, rather than them just testing only Total Testosterone for another few years.

There are a few of these online blood test companies, I can provide you the link for the one I used if you'd like.

Hi Prostate Nipple,

I am based here in the UK, I use Medichecks, very good service, I have attached a link.

You can have venus blood taken at a clinic or in your home, or finger prick test, results with full report sent to you, very good indeed.

https://www.medichecks.com/

Liz
x

(21-03-2023, 08:24 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  I am based here in the UK, I use Medichecks, very good service, I have attached a link.

Wow very nice! Thanks for that, the price is cheaper than the one I used, collects more biomarkers and there's 2 clinics in my town so it's easy to get to.

Hi Jennifer, the next time you meet with your doctor see if you add the following to your blood test:

SHBG
Free E2% 
DHT
Progesterone (since you're now taking it)

What's important about lab results for SHBG and Free E2% is it tells us how your body is utilizing E2 in your blood and estrogen receptors. Without this knowledge we're only getting a part of the picture. Example…if you're E2 came back high but the Free E2% was 1.30% or lower than you're not synthesizing enough free E2. 

With a low E2% your breast growth will be slow. The DHT test is for obvious reasons. There's other tests that can reveal how feminized your blood is (in comparison to female range, I like to think of it as another indicator of how well you're feminizing, kid you not).  Smile

I'll be sharing my recent lab results from February tomorrow, and my results correlate from the example I just mentioned above. I was running an experiment using subQ estradiol valerate injections and micro-dosing E2 (with my doctors approval)...but more on that tomorrow. 

Good luck   SmileHug

Here's my recent lab results. As mentioned in my previous post I was running an experiment (called micro-dosing) to raise my E2 percentage towards 2.0%. Normally I average 1.3% TO 1.5%.

As you can see my E2 (estradiol) is high (too high) @ 1370pg/mL. The experiment was administering .02 mg of estradiol valerate (localized to stomach areas in a pattern) every two days.

The experiment demonstrated (at least in part) that for the two days the dosing was too frequent for me…even using .02 mg of EV (estradiol valerate) which is a low dose.

A few takeaways are that even though my estradiol went through the roof it didn't do anything to raise that free E2%. It doesn't state on the lab report but the free E2% came back @ .137%...about what it was in October of last year, E2 was 460pg/mL at the time.

My lab results demonstrated that my high E2 became less effective at raising E2% as it increased. Instead my SHBG increased to 128 nmol/L. Oddly I didn't have any ill effects using the 2 day cycle. So now I'm on 3.5 days of E2 at .02 mg of subQ estradiol valerate. I'll probably do another lab test in a few months. I'm obviously sensitive to estradiol. As the saying goes "more isn't always better".

I do believe a similar thing happens using PM, meaning the more you use (2,500mg and over) of PM the less effective it becomes because you're raising SHBG which lowers free E2%...that's going in the wrong direction.

I'm including a post from some years ago about how we only have about 2% of free estradiol or free testosterone that's biologically active to interact with receptors. Total T or E2 isn't really biologically active…it's that 2% that can bind to receptors, make changes to DNA, proliferate cells, and cause growth.

(23-03-2014, 10:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  What's Free Testosterone?

Free T is testosterone that is present within the bloodstream or not bound (locked) to a chemical called SHBG. But it's also the functional T, If we were to breakdown testosterone say like how we know estrogen is, i.e.. E1, E2, E3,

FT-(Free T) is about 2% the bioavailable part of testosterone that's
free to bind with androgen receptors. This is the same principle as to how free E2 is with estrogen receptors.

BT-Bound T or 98%
-which is 38% albumin (in the bloodstream)
-SHBG is 60% (sex-hormone-binding-globulin)
Leaving 2% free Testosterone….or 2% free E2 (estradiol)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=19770]

Attached Files
.jpg Screenshot_20230322_212537_Gallery.jpg Size: 119.09 KB  Downloads: 260

Hello,

I post here my last visit to my doctor for trans identity.

My estradiol is too high, but my testosterone is fine.
So the plan was taken to lower the number of doses of oestrodose.
1 dose on weekdays, two doses on weekends.

And new blood test in 3 months.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon