Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a little more boob

(29-07-2016, 06:50 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(29-07-2016, 12:53 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Ahhh SHUCKS MAM,, LOL,,, ,, you aren't just the Viceroy of Vavoom,,, (your really amazing ),, thank youTongue,,, i love that image.

Man ,,,,the stuff you heard about fenugreek really sucks,,urrghhh ,,Sad

From what i understand about gynocomastia, there are different kinds, , and some medications causing it , can be later discontinued causing a reduction of the effect, If their stopped soon enough. but after a certain period of time, even some of those discontinued, will not result in reduction,, soooo,, Is there a chance if your taking Fenugreek for a long time that it might be a more permanant effect?

Now what im wondering is, since my tissue is generated differently than yours,, will the introductions of large quantities of this kind of phystrogen over an extended period, through different sources,,create cumulative growth along with the effects of the meds,( that are permanant? )

Will the presence of an ever increasing condition add to the phystrogens power in the male body?
would it strengthen these supplimental additions ?, give them a better foothold, or would it matter at all.?
Since im not being tested regularly for levels , i really have no concrete way of even guessing at an answer.

I GUESS- we just keep experimenting with suppliments , and eating the right foods, and keep on pumping kid,,.. lol,,, and thank our good graces for the bounty we already have.

Honestly- i believe the answer to larger faster gains lies in the way were pumping,,Smile

TBH I really don't think you specifically have anything to worry about because you're pumping. I feel fenu combined with pumping will be making real tissue. If you were just taking fenu alone, then maybe I might think it's temporary-- honestly I think anytime one messes with an herb that aids in hormones and then stop taking it anything hormonal it did will stop or become less (like BCP, when women get off of it, their breast tend to shrink back to their average size) but you are pumping and turning that growth into real tissue.

I think any time someone takes an herb, if they want it to last or "be real growth" it should be accompanied by some kind of massage or pump or breast stimulation.

Also the fact that you have natural testosterone you are pretty much changing your hormones which has a longer lasting effect imo.. and because of your gynocomastia your body is already making hormones that cause breast growth-- you kind of have the best of both worlds! :p you're steps ahead in growing great breasts over an average male who wants to grow breasts. Big Grin ^_^ you have a gorgeous body Wink
MISS-B
This is in response to your PM i just read,,, ouch.sorry for taking so long getting back to you...Sad

Im adding a few pictures of one of the mini cups i spoke of ,,, It has some tape around the top,,-(one of my hoses isnt tight enough without it.)
But the other hose and connection work fine,
If you can glue one of these on your container, and do the other things i mentioned,, it should be fine.
The set to get this part,, is remarkably inexpensive 12, dollars i think,,and like i said 15-30 minutes and your done and have a reliable container that will give you probably years of use, and room for additional growth.
And it will expand your breast in a more full way than either the chinese set or NB will do.

in the one photo ive drawn on a hose and ive read in numerous posts that NB hose will match up with the chinese sets.
Thanks for your sweet comments on the body issue stuff,,
Its gonna take time,, luckily i still have a lot of that.Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I hope you don't think i'm sooooo stupid but I have to ask bc i'm not sure LOL that orange tube inside the cup-- is that apart of the kangzu set?

and you attach that whole cup to the bottom of the pitcher, right? with the hot glue gun making a hole like you stated?

& that clear container at the bottom is your pitcher that the cup is attached to, yes? :]

thank you so much for the images, Pinno~! I really appreciate them and now I can see and understand a lot more what you mean Smile my only confusion is the orange tube lol BlushBlushBlush: probably because I am unfamiliar with the kangzhu set. (i'm hoping lol) Blush

(31-07-2016, 03:13 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I hope you don't think i'm sooooo stupid but I have to ask bc i'm not sure LOL that orange tube inside the cup-- is that apart of the kangzu set?

and you attach that whole cup to the bottom of the pitcher, right? with the hot glue gun making a hole like you stated?

& that clear container at the bottom is your pitcher that the cup is attached to, yes? :]

thank you so much for the images, Pinno~! I really appreciate them and now I can see and understand a lot more what you mean Smile my only confusion is the orange tube lol BlushBlushBlush: probably because I am unfamiliar with the kangzhu set. (i'm hoping lol) Blush
I may be wrong but i think their called a Biomagnetic cups in the set, and the magnetic element is the piece incased in the orange plastic, it functions the same way other cups of this kind might, (i mean it is a seal a valve for suction) but it has an additional function that makes the cupping therapeutic
Yep cut the small hole,set the clear cup dome down over it and glue it down in place and thats it.Smile

Wow pino I am lost for words. You are stunning! Your breasts are so round which is something I am so jealous of, mine seem to slope instead. Also I am loving that cleavage am gonna bring out my inner Essex girl and say I am well jell!

(31-07-2016, 04:03 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(31-07-2016, 03:13 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I hope you don't think i'm sooooo stupid but I have to ask bc i'm not sure LOL that orange tube inside the cup-- is that apart of the kangzu set?

I may be wrong but i think their called a Biomagnetic cups in the set, and the magnetic element is the piece incased in the orange plastic, it functions the same way other cups of this kind might, (i mean it is a seal a valve for suction) but it has an additional function that makes the cupping therapeutic
Yep cut the small hole,set the clear cup dome down over it and glue it down in place and thats it.Smile

okay so it comes with the kangzhu set then.. lol I wasnt sure if it was something of your design or not. Thank you so much Pinno Smile you're the best. I will keep you posted on anything I do / if I need help.

(31-07-2016, 05:43 PM)Katana Wrote:  Wow pino I am lost for words. You are stunning! Your breasts are so round which is something I am so jealous of, mine seem to slope instead. Also I am loving that cleavage am gonna bring out my inner Essex girl and say I am well jell!
Their just round Katana because of the bra fit,, mine are much more sloped as well, probably more than yours, lol. you know what they say,, clothes make the man,,,,, well you know what i mean..lol

(31-07-2016, 09:45 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(31-07-2016, 04:03 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

okay so it comes with the kangzhu set then.. lol I wasnt sure if it was something of your design or not. Thank you so much Pinno Smile you're the best. I will keep you posted on anything I do / if I need help.
I cant wait top see what you come up with..SmileSmileSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon