Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a little more boob

theres nothing educational in this,, no sites for reference,,( just recent pics )im trying two of these shootings a month,
These along with measurements comprise my log of sorts,, Its also a proving grounds for polishing my looks as much as i can. well a real proof would be putting it on the line in public,, just aint there yet.lol. ,,
The diet is continuing and there's not as much boob lose if any as i would have expected,(,im able to pump again,), (i healed from my surguries more quickly than id thought. And im still focusing on center fillage! end of the month, pictures will tellSad
I upped my flax, (still cruising at 11 fenugreek capsules a day- taken with alot of food, large glasses of soy and yogurt,or oatmeal , or fresh fruit.) as mentioned soy milk consumption!!!,, it slows the weight lose, but it protects the inches on my girls,,.

am getting together some photos in a vintage black and white group,

OMG your boobs look bigger then the last time I saw your recent photos, actually! wow @_@ you're looking great, pinno~! How are you going about center fillage / filling the center of your breasts.. are you doing that through pumping only?

when I was drinking soy my boobs looked great! lol something about that soyyy

(26-07-2016, 05:27 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  OMG your boobs look bigger then the last time I saw your recent photos, actually! wow @_@ you're looking great, pinno~! How are you going about center fillage / filling the center of your breasts.. are you doing that through pumping only?

when I was drinking soy my boobs looked great! lol something about that soyyy
Miss B , Sorry i took so long answering, Yep im pumping but im taking your friends advice about under pumping as well, so yes im hitting the center , of my chest, the center of each boob, nipples as bullseyes no what i mean.
and hitting the underside, AND the part that is just next to my arm when it hangs at my side. every part of it,
Like you my boob is so big that i cant rely on one cup to get it all. so i have no choice but to spend extra time trouble shooting.

About and hour and a half a day to two hours, broken up in the morning and evening just before bed.

The rest is just lots of fenugreek and Soy, and flax. A guy that retired from the airforce started growing breasts to his horror when he made soy milk 60-70 percent of his diet.
His doctor made him stop, but he then tried Ensure,, and it began cauising the same growth. Its a well documented case,

anyway thats pretty much it, my chest is a bit sore some days and ive only been doing the 4 sides for 3 weeks,, but ive already grown two inches. and if i can stick with the program, i see more coming. I was losing weight and they were getting harder firmer, and then all the sudden they got soft again, .?

Wow Pinnochia, what are those bras made from? I am not sure how they are able to contain what you have!

Thanks for sharing your latest pictures, they look amazing! Blush

(26-07-2016, 11:17 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Wow Pinnochia, what are those bras made from? I am not sure how they are able to contain what you have!

Thanks for sharing your latest pictures, they look amazing! Blush
Sofia
Their just thrift store(used ) bras,,,,, wince, wiggle shudder,lol
But they are large enough to accommodate me.

I keep my shoulder straps high and snug ,, and then Reach into the bra and pull everything forwards,. Im tight in my torso but the boobage is completely across my chest,, arm pit to armpit,, only the center two to-3 inches still lags behind.

so i pull it forward let my cups come to rest against it . Its just an ordinary bra designed for a woman with double to triple Ds. I have both sizes. ..My last chest measurement, (around the nipples was 50 inches.)thats about a week and a half ago,

(My shoulder muscle mass is getting smaller-thank goodness) so their reduction might add to the larger appearance of my breasts.???
But no my friend nothing special or expensive believe me,,
ive seen bras with a high side wall construction id like to own,that would really show off my girls well, but i havent ordered yet, worried about the pandoras box of sizing problems through the mail.Smile

for male breasts they've gotta be fantastic,,! its on my wish list.lolSmile

(26-07-2016, 10:53 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Miss B , Sorry i took so long answering, Yep im pumping but im taking your friends advice about under pumping as well, so yes im hitting the center , of my chest, the center of each boob, nipples as bullseyes no what i mean.
and hitting the underside, AND the part that is just next to my arm when it hangs at my side. every part of it,
Like you my boob is so big that i cant rely on one cup to get it all. so i have no choice but to spend extra time trouble shooting.

About and hour and a half a day to two hours, broken up in the morning and evening just before bed.

The rest is just lots of fenugreek and Soy, and flax. A guy that retired from the airforce started growing breasts to his horror when he made soy milk 60-70 percent of his diet.
His doctor made him stop, but he then tried Ensure,, and it began cauising the same growth. Its a well documented case,

anyway thats pretty much it, my chest is a bit sore some days and ive only been doing the 4 sides for 3 weeks,, but ive already grown two inches. and if i can stick with the program, i see more coming. I was losing weight and they were getting harder firmer, and then all the sudden they got soft again, .?

OMG 2 inches, give me some peanut butter bc i'm super jelllyyyy haha *cornball* but seriously, that's amazing.. so 2 inches all from pumping and fenu, soy and flax. I want to get back into soy. I miss cereal. LOL but as far as fenu and flax those are both very estrogenic (so is soy though, too, right?) it's weird because whenever I take a phytoestrogen my breasts shrink (thats what makes me believe I am E dominant) so that's why I just stick with my maca, vitamins and PC. No E for me.. but i've been wanting to try fenu for a bit and since I grew on soy, I am wondering if it will give me the same effect. (to grow like on soy or shrink like on PM)

how are you getting your boob to fit with the nipple right in the middle? I have been trying to position myself in my dome and I can never get it straight-- are you trying it with the tape like Soli demonstrated? One way to get under boob was to lay on your back with your hips upward, but I can't get suction like that at all because of my rib cage being small :/

(27-07-2016, 08:03 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(26-07-2016, 10:53 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Miss B , Sorry i took so long answering, Yep im pumping but im taking your friends advice about under pumping as well, so yes im hitting the center , of my chest, the center of each boob, nipples as bullseyes no what i mean.

OMG 2 inches, give me some peanut butter bc i'm super jelllyyyy haha *cornball* but seriously, that's amazing.. so 2 inches all from pumping and fenu, soy and flax. I want to get back into soy. I miss cereal. LOL but as far as fenu and flax those are both very estrogenic (so is soy though, too, right?) it's weird because whenever I take a phytoestrogen my breasts shrink (thats what makes me believe I am E dominant) so that's why I just stick with my maca, vitamins and PC. No E for me.. but i've been wanting to try fenu for a bit and since I grew on soy, I am wondering if it will give me the same effect. (to grow like on soy or shrink like on PM)

how are you getting your boob to fit with the nipple right in the middle? I have been trying to position myself in my dome and I can never get it straight-- are you trying it with the tape like Soli demonstrated? One way to get under boob was to lay on your back with your hips upward, but I can't get suction like that at all because of my rib cage being small :/
Miss B,
ive never had to tape yet,
I consider it bullseye if my nipple is touching the center of the top once im fully pumped up. nipple against the suction hole.
I have to readjust a few times so the nipple doesnt stray off to the side, but it usually only takes two efforts to get it right.
Were going for the same thing, but two biologically different creatures,, the level of phystrogens im consuming are giving my T some serious competition. and from what i know so far are benificial to me in a number of ways,, they ward off issues like prostrate cancer, etc,etc, and i used to take soy isoflavones as well. but didnt tolerate them as good as i do the fenugreek flax , and saw palmetto.

Im not sure you need to do anything im doing, it might not be safe,, The fenugreek is probably the safest thing for you, It will cause growth in the breast tissue but it will also cause weight gain, so this is is what do.
i take a lot of fenugreek but i make sure i work out at least 30 minutes each day, that way i burn off just enough torso weight , but have thus far, not slowed breast growth.
I also keep my hips and legs toned this way .
I used to lift weights, and would put on muscle fast if i started again, but im trying (still) to lessen my shoulder width, and arm circumference.
I was working out two hours a day, but it was starting to whittle away at my chest and i cant have that, not right now at least,lol.Smile
and hey , i love Cornball ,, it makes me feel right at home,Smile!
Like i said whats good for my body may be bad for you, but your well aware of that,, If your body grew on soy at any time and you can be tested so you dont create a problem for yourself id work it into your regimine( in the right proportions.)
You have right now, what( ALL OF US)wants, your breasts are not just big, their well proportioned, even and the positionedRolleyes nicely on your chest. Whatever your doing now seems to be just right.
I -we all like you so much and i personally would hate to suggest anything that might ever hurt you.
So id run these ideas by Lotus before you make a final decision. to make sure they're not going to cause you any problems.
but im more than happy to be the backyard mechanic on your boobs anytime you want something made or want to know how. Smile

[Image: tumblr_n42fuiFonG1tydwa5o1_400.gif]
*huge hug* you are so sweet ='))) thank you so much for your kind words and your advice! I know we have our eye one the prize but we have to go about it different ways lol "creatures" Tongue but yes, you are right. I actually was talking to a friend of mine on the forum about Fenu and she said that chances are the growth is temporary Sad it made me feel bad about fenu!

(28-07-2016, 03:29 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_n42fuiFonG1tydwa5o1_400.gif]
*huge hug* you are so sweet ='))) thank you so much for your kind words and your advice! I know we have our eye one the prize but we have to go about it different ways lol "creatures" Tongue but yes, you are right. I actually was talking to a friend of mine on the forum about Fenu and she said that chances are the growth is temporary Sad it made me feel bad about fenu!
Ahhh SHUCKS MAM,, LOL,,, ,, you aren't just the Viceroy of Vavoom,,, (your really amazing ),, thank youTongue,,, i love that image.

Man ,,,,the stuff you heard about fenugreek really sucks,,urrghhh ,,Sad

From what i understand about gynocomastia, there are different kinds, , and some medications causing it , can be later discontinued causing a reduction of the effect, If their stopped soon enough. but after a certain period of time, even some of those discontinued, will not result in reduction,, soooo,, Is there a chance if your taking Fenugreek for a long time that it might be a more permanant effect?

Now what im wondering is, since my tissue is generated differently than yours,, will the introductions of large quantities of this kind of phystrogen over an extended period, through different sources,,create cumulative growth along with the effects of the meds,( that are permanant? )

Will the presence of an ever increasing condition add to the phystrogens power in the male body?
would it strengthen these supplimental additions ?, give them a better foothold, or would it matter at all.?
Since im not being tested regularly for levels , i really have no concrete way of even guessing at an answer.

I GUESS- we just keep experimenting with suppliments , and eating the right foods, and keep on pumping kid,,.. lol,,, and thank our good graces for the bounty we already have.

Honestly- i believe the answer to larger faster gains lies in the way were pumping,,Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(29-07-2016, 12:53 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Ahhh SHUCKS MAM,, LOL,,, ,, you aren't just the Viceroy of Vavoom,,, (your really amazing ),, thank youTongue,,, i love that image.

Man ,,,,the stuff you heard about fenugreek really sucks,,urrghhh ,,Sad

From what i understand about gynocomastia, there are different kinds, , and some medications causing it , can be later discontinued causing a reduction of the effect, If their stopped soon enough. but after a certain period of time, even some of those discontinued, will not result in reduction,, soooo,, Is there a chance if your taking Fenugreek for a long time that it might be a more permanant effect?

Now what im wondering is, since my tissue is generated differently than yours,, will the introductions of large quantities of this kind of phystrogen over an extended period, through different sources,,create cumulative growth along with the effects of the meds,( that are permanant? )

Will the presence of an ever increasing condition add to the phystrogens power in the male body?
would it strengthen these supplimental additions ?, give them a better foothold, or would it matter at all.?
Since im not being tested regularly for levels , i really have no concrete way of even guessing at an answer.

I GUESS- we just keep experimenting with suppliments , and eating the right foods, and keep on pumping kid,,.. lol,,, and thank our good graces for the bounty we already have.

Honestly- i believe the answer to larger faster gains lies in the way were pumping,,Smile

TBH I really don't think you specifically have anything to worry about because you're pumping. I feel fenu combined with pumping will be making real tissue. If you were just taking fenu alone, then maybe I might think it's temporary-- honestly I think anytime one messes with an herb that aids in hormones and then stop taking it anything hormonal it did will stop or become less (like BCP, when women get off of it, their breast tend to shrink back to their average size) but you are pumping and turning that growth into real tissue.

I think any time someone takes an herb, if they want it to last or "be real growth" it should be accompanied by some kind of massage or pump or breast stimulation.

Also the fact that you have natural testosterone you are pretty much changing your hormones which has a longer lasting effect imo.. and because of your gynocomastia your body is already making hormones that cause breast growth-- you kind of have the best of both worlds! :p you're steps ahead in growing great breasts over an average male who wants to grow breasts. Big Grin ^_^ you have a gorgeous body Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon