Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Officially Classified Transgender

Bug 

O.K. Here is some thoughts.

As many of you know, I have not really considered myself Transgendered. Not because I was phobic, but maybe ignorant on the legalese of the word.

Having "coming out" to my doctor on my feelings and obsession with Cross Dressing, she informed me that under medical conventions she would have to class me as "Transgendered".

I can just see it.... Most, if not all of you, are laughing your tail feathers off.. Snickering or having that "knowing" mocking look on your face.

In sort of a protest, I explained to her that I didn't even have it in my mind to go SRS. That I just loved the "new" me.

That's when she explained that in order to get the proper help from anyone or to fully understand yourself... I was Transgendered.

Well, I guess it sort of sank in over the next week or so. I am not sure what to think. A part of me is greatly relieved knowing that I got " THAT " out of the way, but having to come to grips, and the realization, that is what I am... A Transgendered Man, Woman, or Something in between.

Isn't it weird how reality and being classified by a professional is good, bad, thought provoking, scary as well as exhilarating??

Oh well. I really don't expect many replies, for I am sure many of you have either come to realize the same about yourself, or have yet to get there.

Anyways.... To be continued!

Lol

I will reply while snickering my tail feathers X off

Yes hon the moment you wear the knickers, dress, bra etc and then do it again
And enjoy it

Yes your transgendered

But the key question is just to what degree

Validation via a professional wow what a real professional ?????

I could go and see a professional and know a damn site more than them

But I suppose yes the system validates you so I suppose could be relief or next step sausage machine ??? Ready for srs ?

You think I'm kidding ?

So many have said I'm not even trans ?

2/3 years later there in Thailand

Be careful hon

Real real careful

Julie

I consider myself Trans-something.
I am in a purple haze. I am nt sure if it is being a product of the 60's, with a Jimi Hendrix influence, or the cross wiring of my gender circuits which have me firing on more of them than I should.
Maybe I am more of a mixed gender. some sugar and spice with a dash of snail and puppy tails. Definitely NO SNAKES

(14-07-2016, 07:31 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I consider myself Trans-something.
I am in a purple haze. I am nt sure if it is being a product of the 60's, with a Jimi Hendrix influence, or the cross wiring of my gender circuits which have me firing on more of them than I should.
Maybe I am more of a mixed gender. some sugar and spice with a dash of snail and puppy tails. Definitely NO SNAKES

LOL..... I graduated in 73, so I know something of that time frame myself.

@Julie: No thanks for the sausage machine.. I have had a major open heart surgery and that is more than enough for me to contend with.... And, besides. I love the option of standing or sitting to pee. Wink

Congrats iaboy, I know this decision didn't come lightly, I appreciate the post.

the rest is gravy..........Rolleyes (you wish) Wink

@Lotus: As long as the gravy includes mashed potatoes... I'm cool...

Big Grin

(14-07-2016, 06:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  O.K. Here is some thoughts.

As many of you know, I have not really considered myself Transgendered. Not because I was phobic, but maybe ignorant on the legalese of the word.

Having "coming out" to my doctor on my feelings and obsession with Cross Dressing, she informed me that under medical conventions she would have to class me as "Transgendered".

I can just see it.... Most, if not all of you, are laughing your tail feathers off.. Snickering or having that "knowing" mocking look on your face.

In sort of a protest, I explained to her that I didn't even have it in my mind to go SRS. That I just loved the "new" me.

That's when she explained that in order to get the proper help from anyone or to fully understand yourself... I was Transgendered.

Well, I guess it sort of sank in over the next week or so. I am not sure what to think. A part of me is greatly relieved knowing that I got " THAT " out of the way, but having to come to grips, and the realization, that is what I am... A Transgendered Man, Woman, or Something in between.

Isn't it weird how reality and being classified by a professional is good, bad, thought provoking, scary as well as exhilarating??

Oh well. I really don't expect many replies, for I am sure many of you have either come to realize the same about yourself, or have yet to get there.

Personally I am uncomfortable with this kind of classification. If what you describe is a state of mind (augmented by gynecomastia) I think it would be more apt to say that your gender-identity is fluid. There are surely many fine gradations between all- out gendered male or female. To lump them all under the heading "transgender" is surely too reductive.

(15-07-2016, 12:29 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Personally I am uncomfortable with this kind of classification. If what you describe is a state of mind (augmented by gynecomastia) I think it would be more apt to say that your gender-identity is fluid. There are surely many fine gradations between all- out gendered male or female. To lump them all under the heading "transgender" is surely too reductive.

I totally agree with you W. And that is what I stated to the doctor. Now, If I was wanting to turn in my "Man Card" or even wanting to live full time as a woman. I would maybe understand it.

(14-07-2016, 06:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  O.K. Here is some thoughts.

You should visit this site if you haven't already. Lots of resources and personal experiences, and just a place to ask questions from your peers. reddit-askatransgender

Thanks hon. I have a Loooong time ago. But with your link, I added to my favorites. Thanks for the thoughts and the URL.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon