Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

♔ Steel Boned Corset for sale! ♔

Hello princesses! I am selling my 22" waist STEEL BONED corset. Just one out of my many steel boned corset collections. I never wore this corset, there is nothing wrong with it. I just have so many I don't need it anymore.

I bought it for 105$ + shipping. I am selling it for 55$ + shipping.

if you are looking for an hour-glass shape this is perfect to add to your NBE body transformation Smile

Buy the right size of corset.
Steel boned corsets are usually designed to reduce your waist by 4–5 inches (10.2–12.7 cm), but some waist training corsets are designed to reduce it further, to around 6–7 inches (15.2–17.8 cm) smaller than the natural size of your waist.

What size corset should I buy if I have a size 30 waist?
First, make sure you measure about an inch above your belly button and subtract 2 inches. If you are new to wearing a corset, subtract 4 inches, and if you want the shape and don't care about the comfort, you can subtract 6 inches.

This waist trainer is a size 22", it will not bend. Not meant to work out in, wear 6 hours a day casual wear. In B&W photo corset is fully open. PM for inquiries.

thank you for looking! Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon