Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My start to finish of my new breasts

Thank you marcy i am very excitied to say the least lol

Nothing much new only thing is my nipples and areolas are sensitive and using my supple nips have made a huge difference in my nipple size

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-08-2016, 12:53 PM)Ms.Ladytobe Wrote:  Nothing much new only thing is my nipples and areolas are sensitive and using my supple nips have made a huge difference in my nipple size

They are looking amazing ... Whatever your doing is obviously working well for you.

Thank you so much ms janet im really happy

(14-07-2016, 03:22 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Welcome to the gang. Love your enthusiasm!Blush

I agree. Stay safe and keep us informed with your program. Ton's of good info here.

Smile

Thank you iaboy really means alot that i am actually growing breasts

Sorry these are crappy pics borrowed my wifes bra not the right cup size for me but its comfortable. They have started yo giggle more lol. When or did any of you have start wearing a bra for support. Or another question is when should I i start any benefits to wearing one or not thanks yall mean so much to me

Random pic sorta my sleeping shirt

Myself, I started to wear a bra when my nipples was chaffed. It was nice to have something between even a t-shirt and nipples that kept them from bouncing and rubbing.

Wow, your progress is looking very nice! Seems you've got yourself a good routine going on for yourself. Smile

As for the Bra, if they are bouncing around a lot, then yes, I would say finding an appropriate bra would help keep them from chafing. Trust me, you don't want to get raw nipples, it is NOT fun.

I actually don't wear a bra because of the type of polo t's I wear, it would be VERY obvious I was wearing a bra. What I have found that works best for me, are form fitting camisoles. Not super tight, they could almost, maybe maybe not, be taken for tanks. If it weren't for the cut, and colors, oh the lovely colors. Sorry, anyways, the form fitting camisoles acts as a barrier between my chest and polo, shirt, t-shirt etc. So I don't get the bad rubs anymore. Smile

Thanks for sharing your latest progress! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon