Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

U.K. People?

If your in the UK you can get nice cheap PM:

https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/product...tablets-2/

They are also on ebay with the products at the same price.

They arent gel capsules like Ainterol but are a lot cheaper and delivery for my orders has always been within 2 working days. They arent always in stock though so I tend to keep checking and buy when in stock. As I also take BO and take these on alternate weeks I cant report on how effective they are used on their own but they seem to be working if the BO isnt!

Megan

P.S I have no affiliation with them - but they have nearly 50,000 feedback on ebay and havent had a problem with the 5 orders i have placed with them previously.

(11-07-2016, 02:12 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(09-07-2016, 06:03 PM)julieTG Wrote:  U.K. Too

Does anybody like us anymore ?

Julie

You mean about the Brexit vote?
Well we out in the colonies send our love and look forward to you rejoining us. We welcome with open arms!!
XXXX OOO

Hi! Recently joined, this is my first post here. I'm in the UK too, lovely to meet you all Smile

perhaps it would be nice to chat more about the common interest we have. I'm in UK. Have skype handle ari.adney - not always on but can arrange. x Aria

I'm
In U.K. To north wales

I'm in uk to

Scouser born and bred...does that count ?

Uk , Cambridge

Hi Janet I'm from north wales not far from you then

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon