Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

U.K. People?

Hi everyone, I'm new on here but lurked a while. Introduction in the intro section. Just wondering how many uk folk are here? Nice to chat to some 'locals'

(07-07-2016, 10:09 PM)Xbz234 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I'm new on here but lurked a while. Introduction in the intro section. Just wondering how many uk folk are here? Nice to chat to some 'locals'

Hello.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not a UK resident, but I know there are a few UK residents here. Unfortunately, the ones I'm aware of haven't posted much as of late.

You could also try visiting the chatroom. Here's a thread that gives instructions on how to join:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26374

New here and from the UK also Smile

I'm from the UK Smile

U.K here also Wink

Hi,

I am from the UK too! (well possibly soon the disUnited Kingdom!)

Have not been on as much as late as been busy with a few things, everyone on here has been really helpful and supportive and there doesnt seem to be such a thing as a too stupid a question!

Have learnt a lot about what to take and not to take as well although some of the science stuff goes a little over my head in places!

Megan

U.K. Too

Does anybody like us anymore ?

Julie

(09-07-2016, 06:03 PM)julieTG Wrote:  U.K. Too

Does anybody like us anymore ?

Julie

Soon to be known simply as "England"?

Ha yes
So true

Julie

I'm UK as well.