Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I guess that I have reached my goal

We seem to dress a like, basic women's jeans with andro tops. I do layer with women's t-shirt undernieth and open the front when I am not at work.
I have been on various things for 5 years but nothing long term u till recently. BO to 4 months followed by PM for the last 6 months. I plan on doing another year of PM Once I receive the delivery
Wonderful to hear I won't loose what I have developed if I have to stop.
Will progesterone be much use in repelling breast tissue or nipples/areoles

(06-07-2016, 05:04 PM)dcdee Wrote:  We seem to dress a like, basic women's jeans with andro tops. I do layer with women's t-shirt undernieth and open the front when I am not at work.
I have been on various things for 5 years but nothing long term u till recently. BO to 4 months followed by PM for the last 6 months. I plan on doing another year of PM Once I receive the delivery
Wonderful to hear I won't loose what I have developed if I have to stop.
Will progesterone be much use in repelling breast tissue or nipples/areoles

I have never used progesterone, so I am not really sure.

Nice to know. That is one less think I have to take on my quest for fuller breasts.

Do they know you are intentionally doing so? What has been your reason to them for such substantial growth?

(10-07-2016, 02:54 AM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Do they know you are intentionally doing so? What has been your reason to them for such substantial growth?

Actually, no one has asked me. To be honest I can't actually just walk around in a tee shirt anymore either.

(06-07-2016, 02:09 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  From everything that I have read, once you have breasts, you will always have breasts unless you have surgery to remove them.

Nearly correct. You will retain breast tissue but you wll lose the fat deposited in the breast. After 5 years on PM, I stopped taking anything about 7 months ago and I have lost almost a full cup size already.
Thats why you see references to 'maintenance dose' sometimes.

Any pics of just in a tee shirt? Perhaps I'm naive and with no intent to offend just seems your breasts while beautifully shaped don't project too far out, and just asking cause a b cup is my goal and would like to see how naive i really am being if so in thinking I could grow to a b cup and still pass as a male walking around.

So over the years you went from flat to a beautifully blossomed set of breasts and no one thinks or asks? I'd love to be in that line of work lol is function and production still there? I'm going to try your method of 2 bottles on one month off and see what it does but at 1000mg a day, hopefully the wife doesn't get too suspicious

(05-07-2016, 08:17 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  A female friend of mine at work said, "not only do you have boobs, you have big boobs!"

Yayy!!!

Re: Actually, no one has asked me (that you are intentionally doing so)

That sounds like a fun next goal. Having someone (especially a woman) ask: What's your secret?! Smile

(05-07-2016, 08:17 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  A female friend of mine at work said, "not only do you have boobs, you have big boobs!"

Did she give you any suggestions on comfy bras to wear? Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon