Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I guess that I have reached my goal

(05-07-2016, 08:17 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  A female friend of mine at work said, "not only do you have boobs, you have big boobs!"

Are you really going to stop? I'm just curious. For me I began my journey to have just more pronounced male nipples but then could not resist to go on to see if breasts would develop...now they are not easily hideable but yet my urge is to continue on..... I reached my goal a while ago but cannot stop. What is your experience?

(05-07-2016, 08:17 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  A female friend of mine at work said, "not only do you have boobs, you have big boobs!"

Congrats on reaching this goal!

(11-07-2016, 05:32 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Are you really going to stop?

What makes you think there is any intention of stopping?

Uhhhh, cause this thread says " I guess that I have reached my goal". To me it hints at it.

She is 100% correct.  you are what most guys here long to be.  Amazing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon