Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I guess that I have reached my goal

A female friend of mine at work said, "not only do you have boobs, you have big boobs!"

Beautiful too. Well done!

(05-07-2016, 08:29 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Beautiful too. Well done!

^What He Said^

(05-07-2016, 09:34 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(05-07-2016, 08:29 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Beautiful too. Well done!

^What He Said^

Thanks, girls! Big Grin

Cool! Congratulations!

How did you react?

(05-07-2016, 10:46 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Cool! Congratulations!

How did you react?

I said, if I ever get lonely for female companionship, I can feel myself up! Big Grin

(06-07-2016, 12:39 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

How did you react?

I said, if I ever get lonely for female companionship, I can feel myself up! Big Grin

Big Grin That's a really good answer! Big Grin

No wonder you can enjoy your chest if you want to! Your breasts are beautiful!!!

Poly

(06-07-2016, 12:55 AM)polymorphis Wrote:  
(06-07-2016, 12:39 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

How did you react?

Big Grin That's a really good answer! Big Grin

No wonder you can enjoy your chest if you want to! Your breasts are beautiful!!!

Poly

Awe, thanks, Poly!Blush

Do you present as a male or female at work?
Either way it is wonderful that a GG noticed and complemented you on your development.
I know you have told us, but how long have you been on PM to achieve your beautiful breast growth.

what would happen if you stopped your PM all together, growth wise? I know your mind would slowly drift back into the nasty blue fog we all escape from while we are on PM

I think I present as androgynous. I wear women's jeans at work but with little to no embellishments. I think I have been on pm for almost 3 years. From everything that I have read, once you have breasts, you will always have breasts unless you have surgery to remove them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon