Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update,,on my cleavage pump..

(11-08-2016, 05:35 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Miss B-Is the hip massaging similar to the breast massaging, that kind of circles,?hopefully ill soon have some images of the chest pumping and results,, but frankly the last week its been erratic, at best.Smile so we'll see...

Yup! I do it in the shower under warm water (usually where I do most of my breast massaging too) I massage my butt in circles, I use soap to make it easy to slip and slide lol and for fat brushing I brush any fat from my thighs and hamstrings up into my butt-- Doing this I have noticed my butt is much more "lifted" and perkier! I hope your week gets easier soon! Drink some nice green / spearmint tea to relax Smile

(11-08-2016, 06:42 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(11-08-2016, 05:35 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Miss B-Is the hip massaging similar to the breast massaging, that kind of circles,?hopefully ill soon have some images of the chest pumping and results,, but frankly the last week its been erratic, at best.Smile so we'll see...

Yup! I do it in the shower under warm water (usually where I do most of my breast massaging too) I massage my butt in circles, I use soap to make it easy to slip and slide lol and for fat brushing I brush any fat from my thighs and hamstrings up into my butt-- Doing this I have noticed my butt is much more "lifted" and perkier! I hope your week gets easier soon! Drink some nice green / spearmint tea to relax Smile
Your a doll, thanks , and im sipping at this moment! Okay going to show my ignorance again,, what do you use for fat brushing? a comb, a tool, your hand? Huh and you really should bare in mind i have way too good an imagination, i still got A pretty clear picture of soapy Susan in the shower,,going at it,,glistening spheres sloshing about LOL ,, i imagine your right though Miss B,, that sounds like the place for that kind of multi tasking!Tongue And btw i am still cleavage pumping,, just want to get a full 30 days in before i judge the results....

(16-08-2016, 03:04 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Your a doll, thanks , and im sipping at this moment! Okay going to show my ignorance again,, what do you use for fat brushing? a comb, a tool, your hand? Huh and you really should bare in mind i have way too good an imagination, i still got A pretty clear picture of soapy Susan in the shower,,going at it,,glistening spheres sloshing about LOL ,, i imagine your right though Miss B,, that sounds like the place for that kind of multi tasking!Tongue And btw i am still cleavage pumping,, just want to get a full 30 days in before i judge the results....

LOL you are hilarious!! Tongue lol! yes it makes it much easier in the shower-- and when I get out I use a lotion to lube up my skin and use my hands for fat brushing (the way chiyo milk did it)

http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/fat-...easts.html

(16-08-2016, 05:08 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

LOL you are hilarious!! Tongue lol! yes it makes it much easier in the shower-- and when I get out I use a lotion to lube up my skin and use my hands for fat brushing (the way chiyo milk did it)

Thanks for the link, ill be seriously studying up,, and ill get some rubber stickers for the shower floor, and i can just imagine me involved in all that motion, im more likely to have a bad fall , than a break through in boob expansion.
thanks miss B,, Smile

(17-08-2016, 02:47 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(16-08-2016, 05:08 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

Thanks for the link, ill be seriously studying up,, and ill get some rubber stickers for the shower floor, and i can just imagine me involved in all that motion, im more likely to have a bad fall , than a break through in boob expansion.
thanks miss B,, Smile

you're welcome! Smile LOL do be careful <3 :p

Hi Pinno!

Yeah, that inner boob area can be such a bear to grow… I also have a fairly wide rib cage. When I use my large cups, I use an old bathrobe belt and literally tie the cups together to get all of that skin and flesh in the center there. It really is making a difference! I can totally see how your method would, as you say, bomb that area! When I use my extra large cups, that's just where they land, because I don't have any other space on my rib cage.

Such a great tip! Thank you! Shy

Xo, Soli

[quote='Soledad46' pid='189266' dateline='1471459529']
Hi Pinno!

Yeah, that inner boob area can be such a bear to grow… I also have a fairly wide rib cage. When I use my large cups, I use an old bathrobe belt and literally tie the cups together to get all of that skin and flesh in the center there. It really is making a difference! I can totally see how your method would, as you say, bomb that area! When I use my extra large cups, that's just where they land, because I don't have any other space on my rib cage.

Such a great tip! Thank you! Shy

Xo, Soli
[/quote
Well thanks Soli,,Smile but as they say the proof is in the pudding,, and my experiments results are yet to reach a really pleasing point,,Sad
I have had inner growth though, even just looking down the difference in cleavage is apparent. But its going to as you said be a real bear to deal with.
Back when i was body building the center of my chest was just as tough to boost, but were working with largely fat tissue now instead of muscle so im hoping things will come out much better.

Im thinking a full year of this work on that area could have contact between my breasts at that center point and considerable extra girth because of the length of growth it will be encouraging.

I will try your idea of binding them,, maybe ill try a strip of masking tape instead,, its residew should be easy enough to clean up and i imagine it would work,, we'll see,Smile.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon