Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How well does BO make males turn female?

(28-06-2016, 10:09 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  What I meant was does BO also change the appearance of the face to make the male look more like a female? Not just changing the body to become feminine?

It basically redistributes fat to a female pattern and can grow breasts. But It takes min 6 months for this to happen. I did not notice right away my fat redristribution on my legs but it happened around 4 1/2 or 5 months... My butt is definably female my hips have actually expanded over the last week 0.5 of a inch. My face I do not consider that female looking mainly because of faical hair. I am also over the mark at 37 wish I found this when I was 30 but I was still soul searching for 5 years. Tryed PM for a year didnt really do anything but the breast bud stage then I lost all results due to bad border agents blocking my packages, and found Bo a year later. I am going on 7 months now of BO or so.

Wow sounds like BO really does the trick. I have been taking Vitex and supposely it is a anti-androgen so if I take BO then I should see great results pretty fast because my T levels will be low enough that Estrogen could finally take its rightful place. Vitex has helped me bunches already my moods improved,my hair on my body is slowing down to almost to the point I don't have to shave much anymore,my lungs improved my facial hair seems to be less and growing slower as well I no longer have hair my booty lol also not sure but at 1st on Vitex it made me feel really um horny all at once but once that was done my sex drive really went down also can't just pop a erection anymore have to work it up and also my sperm is allot less then it use to be. So I do believe BO would be able to with no problems for me Big Grin

(13-08-2016, 01:18 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Wow sounds like BO really does the trick. I have been taking Vitex and supposely it is a anti-androgen so if I take BO then I should see great results pretty fast because my T levels will be low enough that Estrogen could finally take its rightful place. Vitex has helped me bunches already my moods improved,my hair on my body is slowing down to almost to the point I don't have to shave much anymore,my lungs improved my facial hair seems to be less and growing slower as well I no longer have hair my booty lol also not sure but at 1st on Vitex it made me feel really um horny all at once but once that was done my sex drive really went down also can't just pop a erection anymore have to work it up and also my sperm is allot less then it use to be. So I do believe BO would be able to with no problems for me Big Grin

Chaste tree well Since I just added it recently, Im not sure If it lowers your T then maybe its not a great thing to start with... But I am definitely seeing results. BO is suppose to Turn T to E so if that is correct the more T you have the better the results. But after 6+ months I thought it would be a good time to add a anti androgen which is why I chose chaste Tree also it is said to lower sexual desire in monks.

My facial skin has cleared up a bit more thou on chaste tree and I dont feel as horny as I did before I feel really happy most of the time, I am less moody and I feel well overall more happy. Dunno about the hair.

It could be for this very reason that BO works way better on men then woman more T then E right... maybe?

Yea know I never noticed it before but I kinda like what I see in this picture how my back is kinda V shaped like a womans...

I love to see great results from those that had been using BO kinda like a before and after photos. So I know what to expect if or when I start using BO. I believe once I'm done with Vitex. BO will be a some what breeze I should get results pretty fast since E will be more dom then T. I wished all body hair would hurry up and go away and would love for my facial hair to go away as well.

(21-08-2016, 08:36 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I love to see great results from those that had been using BO kinda like a before and after photos. So I know what to expect if or when I start using BO. I believe once I'm done with Vitex. BO will be a some what breeze I should get results pretty fast since E will be more dom then T. I wished all body hair would hurry up and go away and would love for my facial hair to go away as well.

Well you can check out my thread here on the male forums this is actually the female forum.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26895&page=1

But again I dont think lowering Testosterone is a great thing for BO. I am still working with it. So I am out on that.
But you never know. Only 1 month in on chaste tree. Other then a calming effect I have not noticed much of a difference, I dont feel horny all the time anymore Yay to that...?

I had searched every site that speaks about Vitex and they all say it takes time to get the full effect like I think 6 to 8 months. It is suppose to be a Anti-Andrgoen and plus it will slowly help reduce body hair growth also lowers the sex drive libido another words and last but not least the only other thing I know it does is helps raise progesterone and I think it does other things you will just have to do a deep research. I don't know if taking BO and Vitex will work well or not but who knows.

(25-08-2016, 12:43 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I had searched every site that speaks about Vitex and they all say it takes time to get the full effect like I think 6 to 8 months. It is suppose to be a Anti-Andrgoen and plus it will slowly help reduce body hair growth also lowers the sex drive libido another words and last but not least the only other thing I know it does is helps raise progesterone and I think it does other things you will just have to do a deep research. I don't know if taking BO and Vitex will work well or not but who knows.

its been a month so far so we will see no nasty side effects with the both of them together so...And yea i linked webmd info in my thread about chaste tree

I hope all goes really well for you. Some day soon I want to get started on BO after I'm done with Vitex.

I just bought 10 bottles of BO I wished I could have done more but 10 should be a start.  Blush

I noticed my boobs are finally growing Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I hope to see many more changes in the near future! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon