Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just starting hormones

(11-10-2016, 03:43 PM)Boris Wrote:  
(11-10-2016, 02:57 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(11-10-2016, 02:42 PM)Boris Wrote:  Hi well I got out of the shower today and for the first time in ages had the urge to wear a bra. Used to be able to wear this unpadded one and it would hardly show under a tee shirt as the thin cups would lay flat against my chest.  
Think that train has left the station......hurrah

Looking pretty darn good!  So, what size of bra is that?  ( Curious minds want to know! )   LOL Big Grin

Thanks, I measure 40 "underbust" and it's a 42b bra so not too tight around chest.
Really, they look like the size I have.  I wear a 40 D at times.  Have your tried a different size?

A 42 or 44 band bra is comfortable for me, it really depends on the brand. I know some guys wear same band size (or even smaller) as their natural underbust size but I find that uncomfortable, the band cuts in and shoulder straps keep slipping. It all comes down to what feels right at the end of the day.

(12-10-2016, 06:55 AM)Boris Wrote:  A 42 or 44 band bra is comfortable for me, it really depends on the brand. I know some guys wear same band size (or even smaller) as their natural underbust size but I find that uncomfortable, the band cuts in and shoulder straps keep slipping. It all comes down to what feels right at the end of the day.

I couldn't imagine wearing a smaller band. Like you I am a 40, I did pickup a 38, didn't like it at all. And yet with the china bras I need a 44.

Just getting ready for a cosy night in, so shower, shave then decided to do legs well and soon I was completely hairless neck down. Well for me stockings are compulsory on freshly shaved and moisturised legs. Anything but my finest knickers would look silly with stockings and of course having got this far matching bra was next. Then decided to moisturise underarms so off with bra and set to with moisturiser and decided that freshly shaved chest would be better moisturised as well.  
It started to feel quite nice as I proceeded, well all of a sudden just after I had finished - limp penis decided it would pump my best knickers full of its horrible load. 
Who gave it permission to do that?
I had a little damp spot the other day when trying on bras but nothing like today's full on stealth discharge. 
Anyone else experienced this I wonder?

(15-10-2016, 08:26 PM)Boris Wrote:  Just getting ready for a cosy night in, so shower, shave then decided to do legs well and soon I was completely hairless neck down. Well for me stockings are compulsory on freshly shaved and moisturised legs. Anything but my finest knickers would look silly with stockings and of course having got this far matching bra was next. Then decided to moisturise underarms so off with bra and set to with moisturiser and decided that freshly shaved chest would be better moisturised as well.  
It started to feel quite nice as I proceeded, well all of a sudden just after I had finished - limp penis decided it would pump my best knickers full of its horrible load. 
Who gave it permission to do that?
I had a little damp spot the other day when trying on bras but nothing like today's full on stealth discharge. 
Anyone else experienced this I wonder?

Hmm, I never get a discharge ( unless I play with him ) but occasionly he does like to try and attract attention. Not really somthing I am looking for when I'm trying to get into a nice tight pair of jeans, or skirt. 
I suspect it's just a feel good "feeling" when I'm getting dressed to go out, its not like I am actively trying to  encourage him.

wondered if it was a common thing, just came as a surprise

Quite common

Julie

(16-10-2016, 08:49 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Quite common

Julie

Thanks Julie

Hi all

decided to post an update as it has been around a year since starting Estradiol, only real change since last post is that couple of months have passed since the increase to 6mg a day. Within days of increase the "growing pains" and breast sensitivity increased dramatically along with what seems to be steady hip and breast growth. Emotionally if anything I am generally feeling even better than before, although even before starting e mood swings or depression were never an issue, just happy with where I'm at now and pleased to be enjoying the journey.

(26-02-2017, 02:15 PM)Boris Wrote:  Hi all

decided to post an update as it has been around a year since starting Estradiol, only real change since last post is that couple of months have passed since the increase to 6mg a day. Within days of increase the "growing pains" and breast sensitivity increased dramatically along with what seems to be steady hip and breast growth. Emotionally if anything I am generally feeling even better than before, although even before starting e mood swings or depression were never an issue, just happy with where I'm at now and pleased to be enjoying the journey.

That sounds good!  6mg E seems to be my sweet spot as far as levels are concerned!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon