Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just starting hormones

It's just the e for me, how are things going for you with spiro. Did you reduce or stop completely?

Noticed a bit of activity by those considering pharmaceuticals and as the first anniversary has passed for me decided to post an update. Well it really has been a year of change. 

The time seems to have passed so quickly and it wasn't until I was browsing through last years diary I realised how different I have become, comparing the way I felt before starting Estradiol it could be a completely different person writing and I suppose in many ways I am. So much happier and at peace with body and the way I feel inside. 

Emotionally it has been a smooth journey with things feeling better than I ever remember and physically there hasn't been any issues at all. I know that people react in different ways, but for me I knew that this was the way to head and have been so pleased with the decision, only regret was that I took so many years to proceed with pharmaceuticals. Hopefully someone who's where I was in spring 2016 will find this interesting.

(25-05-2017, 04:05 PM)Boris Wrote:  Noticed a bit of activity by those considering pharmaceuticals and as the first anniversary has passed for me decided to post an update. Well it really has been a year of change. 

The time seems to have passed so quickly and it wasn't until I was browsing through last years diary I realised how different I have become, comparing the way I felt before starting Estradiol it could be a completely different person writing and I suppose in many ways I am. So much happier and at peace with body and the way I feel inside. 

Emotionally it has been a smooth journey with things feeling better than I ever remember and physically there hasn't been any issues at all. I know that people react in different ways, but for me I knew that this was the way to head and have been so pleased with the decision, only regret was that I took so many years to proceed with pharmaceuticals. Hopefully someone who's where I was in spring 2016 will find this interesting.

Thanks Boris.  I'm seriously considering starting soon myself.  I really just need to pull the trigger and make my final informed consent appointment.

Wouold you mind posting some current photos after 1 year?

Aah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

March 2018 (new bra)

Not sure why I suddenly decided to buy a   Balcony T-shirt bra. 
I never wear T-shirts 
And
I don’t have a balcony

Hon
They look like a balcony to me 
Wow 
X

Julie

(28-03-2018, 07:59 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hon
They look like a balcony to me 
Wow 
X

Julie

Haha, never thought of that definition of balcony.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon