Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How large from flat male with no gyne using nbe only

Thumbs Down 

I am curious as to how large everyone has developed who started as a total flat male with no gyne using nbe methods only. No pharma.For me from flat to a nice full a at this time. I just wonder how much growth continues on nbe only.

(21-06-2016, 02:45 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  I am curious as to how large everyone has developed who started as a total flat male with no gyne using nbe methods only. No pharma.For me from flat to a nice full a at this time. I just wonder how much growth continues on nbe only.

When you find a regime that works, I suppose it's age and genetics that will be determine what your final size will be.

In my case I've gone from flat to "puffy" for lack of a better term.

(21-06-2016, 02:45 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  I am curious as to how large everyone has developed who started as a total flat male with no gyne using nbe methods only. No pharma.For me from flat to a nice full a at this time. I just wonder how much growth continues on nbe only.

On NBE, being older with low growth hormone, it took me @ 12 months to get from flat to a small A

ah but Flame

your puffy is very beautiful

x

Julie

26 weeks large nipples and small breasts.

I believe there was a member here called cheryl1989. He had tremendous growth. He had almost a flat chest when he began now he has G-cup? Its mostly because of genetics.

On PM only in 36 months went from flat to filling out a 38b braSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon