Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipplefunwear adventure

(09-09-2022, 10:01 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 08:32 PM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  I have found that it is a tradeoff of time. One can find cupping sets for use after surpassing the supple cups and snakebite kits (ouch). I have found the supple cups work well with a lanolin balm or similar. As with what you have mentioned with Noogle, it is a building up process, and I can understand why the blisters are coming up from the hours you are putting in with it. Steady building to wearing supple cups covered overnight with shields in a bra, and with balm will do wonders after one gets there. Just not at the same time as Noggling.
Time which I don't have. I can't do both noogle and nipple cups for like +8 hours every day, that would totally kill my skin... I'm just too delicate, that's why I was joking where do they sell mylar for skin as I see people somehow being able to do those crazy hours on this without any effort. Its just insanely stupid and unfair, why can't I?

If this is the only way, then I guess I'll just accept that I will never have nice nipples, I can't do it at the same with with noogling and I can't stop with that as I want to take all the benefit out of it now when I'm growing fast in general.

Looking into those things is useless as I can't even use supple cups to the point where I would outgrow them. It seems I'm just out of luck and will never have it good with nipples unless I find some way of hormonal sorcery to make that happen.

Ahh....hehe. The mylar joke sailed right by the first time.... perhaps one day when we are comfortable in our growth focuses it may be time to shift our focus. But I agree, run with the power stream of growth. 

(10-09-2022, 02:31 AM)arl234 Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 08:32 PM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 03:01 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I wish I was cis and not dysphoric and could just not give rats ass about it. No such luck. Not even luck to have free boobs by gynecomastia, but working my ass off every day and not even get decent nipples. Dodgy If I just found either good enough suction cups or some way that I wouldn't get them covered in blisters and broken skin, I'd just love it but it seems that I'm just not made of rubber. Supple nips are obviously too rough, I just can't do it hour upon hours on the side of everything else. Noogle works on all of it so there's no way I would change that. Hey where do they sell the mylar skin for nipples? It seems like most people who get something out of this have something like that. lol.

I have found that it is a tradeoff of time. One can find cupping sets for use after surpassing the supple cups and snakebite kits (ouch). I have found the supple cups work well with a lanolin balm or similar. As with what you have mentioned with Noogle, it is a building up process, and I can understand why the blisters are coming up from the hours you are putting in with it. Steady building to wearing supple cups covered overnight with shields in a bra, and with balm will do wonders after one gets there. Just not at the same time as Noggling.

So lets get this right. Shields first, then cupping tools?
Can you post some links?
Also you dont have any photos of your results from them do you?

(08-09-2022, 10:24 AM)UserFriendly Wrote:  Thanks! But am I reading the description correctly? It says the size 4 cup is only 5/8 of an inch tall. When erect, my nips are that length now.

I'm holding 3 sizes of Supple Cups up to a ruler right now. Size 1 in about an inch tall and 5/8" wide at on the outside of the top. Size 2 is about 1 1/8" tall and and 11/16" wide outside the shaft. Size 3 is about 1 3/16" talll and 3/4" wide outside the upper shaft.

This seems to have stimulated an interesting discussion. Obviously everyone's bodies are a bit different and things work differently for different folks. But most of these things aren't terribly expensive and we can experiment with different gadgets. You guys are inspiring me to shop around a bit more.

(10-09-2022, 04:57 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(10-09-2022, 02:31 AM)arl234 Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 08:32 PM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  
(08-09-2022, 03:01 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I wish I was cis and not dysphoric and could just not give rats ass about it. No such luck. Not even luck to have free boobs by gynecomastia, but working my ass off every day and not even get decent nipples. Dodgy If I just found either good enough suction cups or some way that I wouldn't get them covered in blisters and broken skin, I'd just love it but it seems that I'm just not made of rubber. Supple nips are obviously too rough, I just can't do it hour upon hours on the side of everything else. Noogle works on all of it so there's no way I would change that. Hey where do they sell the mylar skin for nipples? It seems like most people who get something out of this have something like that. lol.

I have found that it is a tradeoff of time. One can find cupping sets for use after surpassing the supple cups and snakebite kits (ouch). I have found the supple cups work well with a lanolin balm or similar. As with what you have mentioned with Noogle, it is a building up process, and I can understand why the blisters are coming up from the hours you are putting in with it. Steady building to wearing supple cups covered overnight with shields in a bra, and with balm will do wonders after one gets there. Just not at the same time as Noggling.

So lets get this right. Shields first, then cupping tools?
Can you post some links?
Also you dont have any photos of your results from them do you?

I am still using supple cups and have nod graduated beyond them, except for the occasional play time with the cupping set. The cupping sets will not fit under any shields I have found.

The supple cups go on before the shields. This is to keep the bra from knocking them off at night, or if one has been a bit enthusiastic, to protect the nips from further chaffing.

I am not ready to share bare skin pics yet. The right google search will lead you to those that have been doing this longer than I

I bought a set of Supple cups size 4 based on the recommendations on this post.  I have larger for a male Aerolas (2 1/4” from left and right).  However my nipples themselves are shallow.  Large for a man but on the small side compared to Aerolas.  I’ve never done consistent pumping.  I been off PM for about 8 months but to progress I got is still there, didn’t lose anything.  That’s when my Aerolas widened for small to where they are now.  Well using the supple cups was incredible.  Will I see larger Permanent growth if I consistently use them?  I filled up the cups 3/4of the way so far.

(26-09-2022, 01:28 AM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  I bought a set of Supple cups size 4 based on the recommendations on this post.  I have larger for a male Aerolas (2 1/4” from left and right).  However my nipples themselves are shallow.  Large for a man but on the small side compared to Aerolas.  I’ve never done consistent pumping.  I been off PM for about 8 months but to progress I got is still there, didn’t lose anything.  That’s when my Aerolas widened for small to where they are now.  Well using the supple cups was incredible.  Will I see larger Permanent growth if I consistently use them?  I filled up the cups 3/4of the way so far.
We love to see some photos of before and after.

(26-09-2022, 01:31 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(26-09-2022, 01:28 AM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  I bought a set of Supple cups size 4 based on the recommendations on this post.  I have larger for a male Aerolas (2 1/4” from left and right).  However my nipples themselves are shallow.  Large for a man but on the small side compared to Aerolas.  I’ve never done consistent pumping.  I been off PM for about 8 months but the progress I got is still there, didn’t lose anything.  That’s when my Aerolas widened from small, to where they are now.  Well using the supple cups was incredible.  Will I see larger Permanent growth if I consistently use them?  I filled up the cups 3/4of the way so far.
We love to see some photos of before and after.
Check out pic on this thread.  Couple of pages in , before and after.
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30789

(26-09-2022, 01:28 AM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  I bought a set of Supple cups size 4 based on the recommendations on this post.  I have larger for a male Aerolas (2 1/4” from left and right).  However my nipples themselves are shallow.  Large for a man but on the small side compared to Aerolas.  I’ve never done consistent pumping.  I been off PM for about 8 months but to progress I got is still there, didn’t lose anything.  That’s when my Aerolas widened for small to where they are now.  Well using the supple cups was incredible.  Will I see larger Permanent growth if I consistently use them?  I filled up the cups 3/4of the way so far.
YMMV is always possible with all of the variables, But I have noticed a difference. Just like flanges need to be adjusted for size of the nipple with breast feeding parents, so do supple cups, cupping devices, etc.... I started smaller to work on just the nipple. Then proceeded to larger for both the areola and nipple. Just be careful to increase usage increments slowly to avoid blisters.

(26-09-2022, 01:28 AM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  Will I see larger Permanent growth if I consistently use them?  I filled up the cups 3/4of the way so far.

Well, your short term changes are entirely due to temporary stretching. Permanent growth does happen, but only from consistent use over a long period-- maybe years. But stay with it.

(02-10-2022, 03:28 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  
(26-09-2022, 01:28 AM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  Will I see larger Permanent growth if I consistently use them?  I filled up the cups 3/4of the way so far.

Well, your short term changes are entirely due to temporary stretching. Permanent growth does happen, but only from consistent use over a long period-- maybe years. But stay with it.

we love to see some of your results from using them x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon