Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

#NBECHAT v3.0

(29-11-2016, 09:28 PM)Celestia Lane Wrote:  how do i do it on a smart phone? i dont have a computer...

You can access it via a browser, www.irccloud.com.  You can register for a free account there.  Once you have your IRCCLOUD account, you can download the iOS APP at App Store or get the Android App at Google Play

When you launch the APP, please use either SSL or NON SSL Settings as pictured below.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=13549]

Network: Leave this alone
HostName: mobiusreflections.com
Port: 6697
Use SSL: Make sure switch is ON
NickName: Enter your nick here, NO SPACES, Dashes and Underscores are okay
Channels to Join: #NBECHAT

If you miss entering the Channels to Join, you can join the room by entering the following in the text box:

/join #NBECHAT

I use an app called AndChat. Tap the plus to make a server.

You will need to enter in a name for the server (whatever you want), the server web address (www.mobiusreflections.org) , a nickname that you would like to go by in the chat, an alternate one incase your main is taken, and you can put #NBEChat in your autojoin list.

Alternatively you will have to enter the command 
/join #NBECHAT 
inside the server to join us.

In the chat, you can use
/nick YourNameHere
to change your nickname

Cool... I've only played with IRC for a few years before msn messenger came up...

Will have to have a go this weekend, looking forward to some serious chatting!
Although my timezone may be a little meh... +8 GMT

(30-11-2016, 01:48 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(29-11-2016, 09:28 PM)Celestia Lane Wrote:  how do i do it on a smart phone? i dont have a computer...

You can access it via a browser, www.irccloud.com.  You can register for a free account there.  Once you have your IRCCLOUD account, you can download the iOS APP at App Store or get the Android App at Google Play

When you launch the APP, please use either SSL or NON SSL Settings as pictured below.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=13549]

Network: Leave this alone
HostName: mobiusreflections.com
Port: 6697
Use SSL: Make sure switch is ON
NickName: Enter your nick here, NO SPACES, Dashes and Underscores are okay
Channels to Join: #NBECHAT

If you miss entering the Channels to Join, you can join the room by entering the following in the text box:

/join #NBECHAT

Holy shite ! What a load of Palawa  Huh

(02-12-2016, 11:09 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Holy shite ! What a load of Palawa  Huh

It's not nearly as bad as what it looks, if you need help just PM me. We have a few U.K. folks on there, you'll feel right at home. Big Grin

(03-12-2016, 03:00 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  

It's not nearly as bad as what it looks, if you need help just PM me. We have a few U.K. folks on there, you'll feel right at home. Big Grin

Thx Sophie ?

(03-12-2016, 11:09 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thx Sophie ?

I just created my account and made it to the nbechat site- I was only one there.

(05-12-2016, 04:29 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(03-12-2016, 11:09 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thx Sophie ?

I am signed on pretty much 24/7 are you sure you went to the right server?

mobiusreflections.com

#NBECHAT

I just created my account and made it to the nbechat site- I was only one there.

And... I'm IN!

!!!HELP!!!

i broke my phone trying to fix the screen, and now i am on the work computer and cant get back on the IRC chat... i am seriously bummed out right now. im going to be without a phone for God knows how long Sad i feel like dying. wut is going to be taken from me next???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon