Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What have I done?

(20-05-2016, 04:07 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Facebook is run by a c*nt, and they've recently gone after anyone with multiple accounts and "fake" accounts. You'd need to make a new "self" to get around it, probably.

Stana (femulate.org) recently lost her account. Not sure if they trace by MAC address or IP or do a traceroute, and since we KNOW they're in Bed with Big Brother... We know there are fraudulent accounts that post Leftist stuff with impunity. I know of multiple political right individuals who are blocked, banned, hidden, too.
You are to be YOU, and YOU ONLY, and if that leaves you with your (ahem) flapping in the wind, well - no skin of Zuckerberg's nose, he doesn't care.

Here are a few things that might help:
Confirmation of the UberC*nt:
https://christophercantwell.com/2013/10/...change-it/
Also:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=253751.0

How to make a fake FaceBook account. Not sure how good this one is.
http://lifehacker.com/how-to-use-a-fake-...1637644101

Ethical Hacking course: Guessing this would allow you to use settings to hide who you are. Probably want to be a techie, though.
https://www.udemy.com/penetration-testing/?utm_medium=udemyads&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=NEW-FB-PROS-TECH-IT-Wifi-Pens-OCPM-EN-ENG_._ci_437490_._sl_ENG_._vi_TECH_._sd_All_._la_EN_._&k_clickid=5497dc12-5891-48e4-8209-074f3bf7e67b_92667194&utm_term=pi_1161290363911026_._gi_all_._ai_18--65_._an_The%20Complete%20Et-1161290363911026-ol1XKk_._im_The%20Complete%20Ethical%20Hacking%20Course%20Beginner%20to%20Advanced!2_._lo_United%20States_._ag_Wifi-PenT1-OCPM-Affinity-Wifi-Pen-_._ci_281138_.&pmtag=c05f7be3-9aa3-477b-a53c-243e1c678f4a

I know this isn't really the forum for politics, but you might remember "them" saying, "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear?"
Funny how this comes from a government that obfuscates everything they can. Ironic that it's true of ALL governments.
Fortunately, people are starting to wake up to the fact that our government and corporations are becoming a single massive entity. GM doesn't do business without Big Brother's OK, and as long as they "donate" enough funds to the elections - GM gets a gold stamp and "business" proceeds as usual.
When the mafia does it, it's called racketeering (protection money.) When government does it? Taxes.

Not to mention the obvious lies on unemployment, job creation, "health care" (insurance scam: Paying for insurance does NOT guarantee your medical bills are paid or guarantee care), infrastructure, honest voting, Benghazi, VA, etc, etc, etc.
Selling your soul to the devil is crystal clear by comparison.

-Dianna

Thanks Dianna, very informative. I actually had created multiple accounts a while back, but that was mostly so I could give myself free lives for stupid games I was playing at the time. I haven't logged into them in a long while. I kind of would like to create a separate profile just to be part of the community I was introduced to where I last stayed, but the whole FaceBook privacy crap has always been an issue with me. Guess I'll have to weigh my options carefully. Dodgy

(20-05-2016, 05:27 PM)Satya Wrote:  Congrats on the makeover, sounds like it clicked a switch somewhere, I totally femmed up on holiday a few years ago, which did the same thing but I already knew what my female name would be. As my mum was sure I was going to be a girl, this was before they told the parents the sex of the baby or offered to, and she had already chosen her name, which she mentioned a few years before that...

It isnt my username on here but its the name that keeps popping into my head above any other.

Satya

Thank you Satya for your input, greatly appreciated. I believe my mom had a girls name picked out as well, but considering I am not particularly fond of my first and middle name and she's the one that picked those, I am a bit leery as to whether I would like the girl name she had lined out. Wink

Sapphire
X
Julie

Maybe the girl name your mom picked is the one that fits you!
The boy names were just... in case names since she was sure you were to be a girl!
Give it a shot it might be what destiny layed out for you.
Bobbi

(20-05-2016, 11:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Sapphire
X
Julie

The name sounds nice, only it sounds like a strippers name. Hey wait a minute, did you do that on purpose?? Huh

(21-05-2016, 12:10 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Maybe the girl name your mom picked is the one that fits you!
The boy names were just... in case names since she was sure you were to be a girl!
Give it a shot it might be what destiny layed out for you.
Bobbi

So I did ask, and I was right. Would not have liked the girl name. Wink I know my mother. Wink But I did give it a shot. I knew she had a name picked out for my brother so I asked about him, and then she told me mine. I knew how to fish for information without drawing awkward questions as to why.

So thinking about new names I realized my affinity for a new name would also stem from signing the name as well. There are only a few capital letters I love the way I write them. A, D, F, J, L, and S. So any name would stand a better chance if they started with one of those letters. Probably why I like Sofia and Sapphire. Ugh, Sofia is really starting to grow on me. Dodgy

On another note, I really love the solid grey dress I found. I want to find another dress to wear on my trips next week. I am losing this battle at an alarming rate. I thought for sure I was going to come out victorious and the curiosity would end, instead she is winning. It is only a matter of time before full life is blossomed into my alter ego. I have a feeling that if I post the new pictures it will just push me further down this path I'm now passively resisting. Dodgy

Resistance is futile

X

Julie

(21-05-2016, 12:59 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So thinking about new names I realized my affinity for a new name would also stem from signing the name as well. There are only a few capital letters I love the way I write them. A, D, F, J, L, and S. So any name would stand a better chance if they started with one of those letters. Probably why I like Sofia and Sapphire. Ugh, Sofia is really starting to grow on me. Dodgy

On another note, I really love the solid grey dress I found. I want to find another dress to wear on my trips next week. I am losing this battle at an alarming rate. I thought for sure I was going to come out victorious and the curiosity would end, instead she is winning. It is only a matter of time before full life is blossomed into my alter ego. I have a feeling that if I post the new pictures it will just push me further down this path I'm now passively resisting. Dodgy

Anna Danielle Francine jasmine laurenne Sasha that's a rather long name! Tongue

(21-05-2016, 09:22 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Resistance is futile

X

Julie

*sigh* I know you're right. Just found another dress that I like but the female part of my brain is telling me that I have no shoes to go with those dresses. Do I need shoes? No. But I mean, she does bring up a valid point, does make sense to have shoes to go with the dresses right? It seems logical... I think. Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon