Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freely accessible e-book coming soon

I've written a short e-book on NBE, which with preparation, publishing and related tasks included, took a little under a year and a half. While it will have licensing restrictions, it will be freely and easily accessible for personal use.

NBE Guide: biology, endocrinology, herbs, nutrition is an earlier guide that I wrote, but I've been studying and researching even before this.

Looking forward to read it!

(17-05-2016, 02:05 AM)charr Wrote:  Looking forward to read it!

Thank you.

i want to thank you for the information guide you posted...you ve been putting that together very well...in a nice short oversightable thread.thanks for sharing Dynselli!Smile

(23-05-2016, 10:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  i want to thank you for the information guide you posted...you ve been putting that together very well...in a nice short oversightable thread.thanks for sharing Dynselli!Smile

Sure.

The website is launched, it's linked from my homepage. The .is suffix is for Iceland, in case anyone is wondering.

I really like the diagram in the appendix... I think once you start identifying and discussing different botanicals, it would be great to highlight the pathways supported/activated by the different herbs and other supplements.

It's good to see references as well, with web URL's. I suggest including a hyperlink to the reference site.

Looks like a great start! Thank-you!!

-j

jamixoxo,

You're welcome, and thank you for your words.

I started adding hyperlinks from the diagram page, and will continue. There are some hormone interactions that herbs either cause or mimic, and the basics of which hormones the herbs act like on the breasts are there.

More complicated information is something that needs more research, and it may not be able to be completely reasoned from, from lack of available literary data. For instance, herbs prepared in different ways (tea, whole herb, alcohol, or carrier oil extract) bring out different properties of the herb. There is also the exact why a herb acts a certain way on the breast, for instance, is it mildly estrogenic, progestogenic, prolactin so that causes an organ (such as the pituitary gland or ovaries) to provide a different hormone response. With the current available literary data, there are still a few things to add. There is a lack of literary data about species of Pueraria, but still I could tell about what it seems to do, but Pueraria was left out of the ebook, except for the precautions section.

http://www.botanicalbe.is

* This forum is not responsible for information in external link, above.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon