Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

So will you now continue with your program Sophie ?

Hi Sophia,
Sorry, only just seen your post #19 from last week. Your experience of stopping ties in pretty much with mine, overall. I don't have any bloodwork so can't compare the figures though.

You say, " I know that I am not happy being 100% male, not sure if I would be happy being 100% female. Being somewhere in the middle feels just right. I don't know, perhaps I am a bit odd wanting to be both." - No, you are not odd at all, that is exactly how I feel too and have done, literally, all my life. I know there are others on here who feel much the same.

(24-08-2016, 01:42 PM)Birgit Wrote:  So will you now continue with your program Sophie ?

No, I am going give herbs a break for now perhaps indefinitely. With my triglycerides and VLD still being on the high side I want those numbers to keep going lower.

That being said, I don't want to lose my development, and I miss my center of balance. So I am going to give pharma a go and see how things progress from there.

(25-08-2016, 01:23 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(24-08-2016, 01:42 PM)Birgit Wrote:  So will you now continue with your program Sophie ?

No, I am going give herbs a break for now perhaps indefinitely. With my triglycerides and VLD still being on the high side I want those numbers to keep going lower.

That being said, I don't want to lose my development, and I miss my center of balance. So I am going to give pharma a go and see how things progress from there.

For the last year of herbs my hemoglobin was low. After a few short months of being on phama it's now back to normal.

(25-08-2016, 06:30 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi Sophia,
Sorry, only just seen your post #19 from last week. Your experience of stopping ties in pretty much with mine, overall. I don't have any bloodwork so can't compare the figures though.

You say, " I know that I am not happy being 100% male, not sure if I would be happy being 100% female. Being somewhere in the middle feels just right. I don't know, perhaps I am a bit odd wanting to be both." - No, you are not odd at all, that is exactly how I feel too and have done, literally, all my life. I know there are others on here who feel much the same.

Thank you so much Pansy-Mae!! Great to know I'm not the only one and I'm not a total odd ball, well no more than usual. Wink I guess at times I feel like I'm supposed to be one or the other. I suppose this path is perhaps going to make things a bit more complex in life. Guess time will tell! Huh

(25-08-2016, 02:29 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  For the last year of herbs my hemoglobin was low. After a few short months of being on pharma it's now back to normal.

Yes, that's what has been weighing on me ever since I started getting my blood work results. Just how much damage could I potentially be doing to myself. Many of the herbs I was taking more than the recommend dosage on the bottle.

I hope in three months when I redo my blood work, I will see even better results. It is quite tempting to see what each of the herbs effects, but blood tests aren't cheap plus I don't want to risk seeing my triglycerides and VLD go back up again.

Thank you Jannet for your input!! Smile I hope the change for me will be an improvement as well.

In my world it's quite ok to be in-between and a bit of both. My daughter just told me yesterday something like "I'm a man and i'm female, so get used to it." (refering to other people just need to deal with it). For me it's exactly the same but in reverse, and i'm really comfortable with that.

I'm curious about the astaxanthin, as about a month ago i had a big surge in breast growth and couldn't figure out why, as it didn't seem that i'd changed anything. However, i did start taking astaxanthin around about then. Didn't make the connection until just now.

(28-08-2016, 08:49 AM)Shae Wrote:  In my world it's quite ok to be in-between and a bit of both. My daughter just told me yesterday something like "I'm a man and i'm female, so get used to it." (refering to other people just need to deal with it). For me it's exactly the same but in reverse, and i'm really comfortable with that.

I'm curious about the astaxanthin, as about a month ago i had a big surge in breast growth and couldn't figure out why, as it didn't seem that i'd changed anything. However, i did start taking astaxanthin around about then. Didn't make the connection until just now.

Thank you Shae for that bit of information! It is great to hear that I'm not completely crazy for feeling that being both is what feels right for me.

Anyways, when I adjusted my program and added Anasthinaxin, I also started seeing improvements in my development. Unfortunately it could have also been just part of it as I was also taking White Peony, Red Clover and Green Tea Extract. Since my program was adjusted and all of that was the start of my new regimen at the time, it is hard to say which was the exact cause of my improvement. Could have been one or more of the items, or just the right combination of items. Big Grin

(25-08-2016, 06:30 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi Sophia,

Wow. what a statement. That hits home really hard. I feel the same way myself.

Just updated my personal blood work this past week and I got the results in today! It looks like my Total T has gone way down and my E has gone way up. My SHBG has also increased.  This is currently after three months of HRT.  Results were while I was fasting and after I had taken my morning dosage.

Testosterone:
04/22/16 - 335 348-1197 ng/dL
07/22/16 - 376 348-1197 ng/dL
08/19/16 - 964 348-1197 ng/dL
11/18/16 - 54 348-1197 ng/dL

Estrogen:
04/22/16 - 89 40-115 pg/mL
07/22/16 - 92 40-115 pg/mL
08/19/16 - 88 40-115 pg/mL
11/18/16 - 442 40-115 pg/mL

Albumin:
04/22/16 - 4.1 3.5-5.5 g/dL