Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Gift Of Grab

Not quite massage. Not noogling or cupping. Nothing too aggressive either.

Simple grabbing with ones hands...grasping, as if it promote the desired shape.

I've been doing a bit of this...not a lot. Even when not taking PM. Call me crazy, but I think it's doing more than simply waiting for them to grow.

I love breasts, and in prior long term relationships with women, I swear the attention given somehow resulted in their coming to life and being bigger.

Never paid attention to mine till now. Lets see how they respond. Smile

An interesting theory. i often grab my boobs randomly.
how would you promote shape using this method? Do you hold in place or continuously grab for a certain amount of time?

Not even for long periods of time. More like grabbing with all my fingers and thumb drawing outward - repeatedly. Tend to do so somewhat towards center of the chest (so as to discourage flopping to the left and right).

The grab is not rough at all, but definitely not a simple pat either. Always comfortable. Seems to be best done standing...perhaps in a mirror to see what one is doing.

i may try this on the inner sides of my breasts to try and round them out and increase cleavage/reduce the gap in the center of my chest

I used to grab. But I've moved to breast bondage. Once you get enough growth it's amazing. And from what I've read the only downside women talk about is sagging breasts!! I'll take sagging any day of the week. Lol

(30-04-2016, 09:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  I used to grab. But I've moved to breast bondage. Once you get enough growth it's amazing. And from what I've read the only downside women talk about is sagging breasts!! I'll take sagging any day of the week. Lol

I'm trying to read between the lines here ..lol.
I'm guessing you mean a bra??

(01-05-2016, 12:29 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(30-04-2016, 09:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  I used to grab. But I've moved to breast bondage. Once you get enough growth it's amazing. And from what I've read the only downside women talk about is sagging breasts!! I'll take sagging any day of the week. Lol

I'm trying to read between the lines here ..lol.
I'm guessing you mean a bra??

Lol. Nope. More like this.

http://www.kinky-bitch.com/breastviseand...lamps.aspx

That's some rack...for one's rack! Looks like a medieval tenderizer from some of the post usage pics on that site.

I'm sticking with warm hands for now. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon