Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squirrel's horded acorns of information ( cache of research info)

Question are there more TG TS MTF who also have mental health issues like depression, bipolar and anxiety disorders?

No problem lotus! Your input and clarification are both wanted and needed Big Grin

Also, how do i move the thread once its been posted? IT work is not my strong suit. :p

(14-04-2016, 06:22 AM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Question are there more TG TS MTF who also have mental health issues like depression, bipolar and anxiety disorders?

It is my belief it is more pronounced due to body dysmorphia ( feelings about one's physical image). I suffer from depression. I do feel better when i see physical change or feel estrogen in my system.

Do TS TG TV MTF individuals end up dating and marrying other TG TS TG folks?

(14-04-2016, 10:44 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  No problem lotus! Your input and clarification are both wanted and needed Big Grin

Also, how do i move the thread once its been posted? IT work is not my strong suit. :p

Ok, done. (I moved it to the Herbal section). Smile

thanks lotus! your a peach ( or a pair of melons.. ohh la la ! ) Tongue

(14-04-2016, 05:51 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Do TS TG TV MTF individuals end up dating and marrying other TG TS TG folks?

that boils down to a matter of sexual preference.. there is no wrong or right, it is how the individual is sexually/mentally hardwired in the brain from the beginning. as you know, sex starts in the brain. I am sure there are some who prefer only biological males, some end up with transsexual males (female to male), some stay with biological women, in a puedo-lesbian relationship, dependent on whether they receive SRS or not, in which case if they do, then it could be considered a full lesbian relationship? some, are asexual, and don't pair up with anyone. and some remain bi-sexual, there are a plethora and myriad of options and choices. but as I said in the beginning, it all starts with the sexual/mental orientation one desires pre-transition.

For some if not most that are transitioning, it is a completion or correction of what nature failed to do. The transition is akin to the pupae turning into a butterfly, spreading her wings and soaking up the sun. Most fade of into obscurity, blending into the ocean of biological women, one face among the many, not being able to be distinguished or "clocked" amongst a group of other women. Far and few between are the MTF's that stick around and encourage and help each new face that seeks the path that will help them transition into what their soul feels is the correct form.

sorry, got all philosophical there. Tongue

OTC (over the counter) medicine : Cimitidine (antacid) DHT inhibitor

http://www.livestrong.com/article/160474...ir-growth/

Tagamet : otc medicine (top shelf brand of cimetidine)
http://transgenderartist.blogspot.com/20...ation.html

Question why are the many fetishes represented here so closeted and hidden even on this forum? I am refering to a Breast fetish, tranny fetish, sissy male, feminization, growth fetish, macromastia, men with breasts. Also, as part of the rainbow should we have membership in an equality group? Maybe a lobbying group to ask our goverment to pay for transition as a co pay in all health plans.

grapefruit juice as a catalyst for increased oral bioavailability of medications: anti androgens in particular

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-ho...roids.html

and there is this site:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=90901

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon