Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

little experiment

I started doing 200 chi rotations and 100 deer message rotations in the morning and at night for the past 3 days. I have also been stimulating my nipples for an extended amount of time in the morning and at night. I will be doing this for about a month and seeing the results.

A little about myself
I have always gone to the gym so I do have large pecks but since I have fat that cover my pecks, I have manboobs. I have also have been interested in having breasts for many years so I have done nipple stimulation on and off for about 4 years but I have never taken herbs. I do have large nipples that are sensitive because of this but I am doing all of this to see what will change.

After the first 3 days I have noticed that my chest is tight and every now and then there is twitching under my chest. My nipples are also getting slightly more sensitive. Since it is only my 4th day it will be interesting the end results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon