Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Vodka

(11-04-2016, 01:05 AM)LyraL Wrote:  I would be rather concerned with how the alcohol would effect your skin in the long term. Alcohol wipes dry out skin and applying vodka would be even worse i imagine. I'd make sure you are moisturizing really well throughout this experiment Smile

well once the b.o. is saturated into the vodka, the vodka in turn will be mixed with lotion/booby batter which wll incorporate the medicinal b.o. mixture, then the mixture will be allowed to "air" so the vodka evaporates. thus transferring the medicinal properties from the pill form into lotion Smile

but I do understand your concerns Smile, and they are being well addressed though scientific discovery Smile

Edit: I had also mentioned previously, that another possible option is sublingal administration. not sure which would be more effective.

one sure tell-tale sign is widening of areola , according to "customer/user accounts" of off mainstream feminization websites that sell B.O. in their product.

whether that is fact or fiction remains to be seen. should I see a enlargement of areolas then I would take it as a positive sign.

I do appreciate everyones input, as this helps me determine further actions and/or refinements I may need to take.

and abby, I will look into the dsmo route. thanks Smile

so I have done some considering, as the bovine ovary vodka is almost done steeping for the week, I will put my daily regiment aside, minus the vitex and dht blockers. (in other words any internal "estrogenic" compound will be put on hold).

I will try using just the topical Bovine ovary vodka mixed with some lotion ( a quality brand vitamin E enriched quick absorbing lotion).

I will use this version of NBE for 1 month, to test the efficacy, if any, of a topical-site based application and its viability as a mode of use long term.

The trials of the bovine ovary vodka will be started Monday, with weekly update regarding all and any (if any) change in volume, structure, temperature change or any conceivable difference from current status. in addendum, I will also record any change in phychological nature or emotional status.

once this supply of BOV is used, I will try the suggested BOT (bovine Ovary Tequilla), with the same constraints used in this trial. Also to me considered is DSMO as a carrier(future Trials).

IF I should suddenly become weighed down by massive mammaries, please excuse the latency in response. Tongue

How about avocado and BO or PM breast mask? Maybe Coconut milk or Whole milk BO Or PM milkshake..

(15-04-2016, 11:23 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  How about avocado and BO or PM breast mask? Maybe Coconut milk or Whole milk BO Or PM milkshake..

for now, I am going to stay with the afore mentioned trials. The mask idea is of good consideration. I don't want to get overwhelmed with too many modes of transport at the moment with the bOV.

It could all turn out to be a bust anyway ( not the bust I was hoping for).
I just want to test its efficacy through alcohol transport to be used in other mediums as a carrier.

*day two* update:

So I had started on Monday as afore mentioned with the Bovine ovary vodka topical solution. No changes to report physically or mentally.

I did not believe there would be any "instantaneous" effects, however, for posterity, I record the findings or non-findings for the record.

I will post update at end of first week (Saturday) as to any changes , if any to either physical, psychological or emotional. I suspect any change will likely occur in the last weeks of the test run.

Possible continuance of test run if I do notice any substantial changes along the way.

1st week update:

no outward explosion of boob growth, however, right nipple is sore to the touch more than left. slight nodule growth behind right nipple.

Mentally I feel the same as pre-experiment.
Emotions: (nominal change, possible placebo effect),

not taking any other internal phytoestrogens. using the bovine ovary vodka topically one dropper full mixed with about 1/2 oz of fast absorbing skin cream fortified with vitamin E

given the small, but noticeable results after one week, I am thinking bovine ovary vodka via transdermal absorbtion is possible. I will update at end of week 2 (sunday).

Update 4/26/26

so today I found my self a little weepy, was watching a tv show and there was a touching moment and I wanted to cry tears of joy..

yesterday my dad and I went to Lowe's to get some home building supplies and while he was driving hit a few bumps in the road, my boobs jiggled a bit, a tad bit more than usual. Big Grin

so, the implications are there, still too soon to say its definitely working, however, its going in the right direction Tongue

anyone want to join the experiment with me? Wink re-read the beginning of the thread to see what I did.

(27-04-2016, 12:10 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Update 4/26/26

so today I found my self a little weepy, was watching a tv show and there was a touching moment and I wanted to cry tears of joy..

yesterday my dad and I went to Lowe's to get some home building supplies and while he was driving hit a few bumps in the road, my boobs jiggled a bit, a tad bit more than usual. Big Grin

so, the implications are there, still too soon to say its definitely working, however, its going in the right direction Tongue

anyone want to join the experiment with me? Wink re-read the beginning of the thread to see what I did.
Here is hoping Tanya.. I find with me that sometimes it feels as though there is some growth.. other times not so much.. Time will tell me I suspect

week # 2 update:

moods stabilized, not so weepy, however feel euphoric and "complete" mentally.

physical: right nipple still sore behind nipple, sore to touch, nipples more sensitive to touch. breasts a bit rounder and fuller ( perhaps .25" of growth. getting faint aches now and then in both breasts, more like a short throbbing ache, comes and goes. definitely more noticeable with just a t-shirt on.

still have half of a mason jar of Bovine ovary vodka to use up. daily usage : 3 dropper full in fast absorbing skin lotion; lotion used twice daily, once in morning, once at night, about dime sized portion massaged into breast area and genitals.

I am inclined to state that there is a good possibility that this will be at least a partially successful experiment. I will definitely look into using the alternative alcohol that Lotus had mentioned for extended experiment. this perhaps will supercharge the aromatization of free T in system. I will be supplementing this program with green tea extract to abolish the dht, thus enhancing the effects.

with the minimal changes I have noticed so far, the transdermal use of Bovine Ovary extract through transference of alcohol is feasible.

more updates to come.

Edit: one thing to note: upon applying the lotion, the breasts "feel" heavier, not sure if its because of an "awareness" or there is some chemical thing going on where it draws more water to the breast tissues. this seems to happen within fifteen minutes of application to breast area.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon