Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Womens Jeans

Thank u so much girls, Im going to try to get to he store next week, mayb when its not so busy, what do u girls suggest some tight or loose leg, i don't mind any more if they are feminine looking, I kinda wanna show of my curves. I think i opened up Pandoras box here lol, kinda want to switch my wardrobe
What do u girls think of Levi's® 710 Super Skinny Jeans? I cant thank u girls enough. Huggs.. Smile

Ladies, I believe the ultimate skinny jeans are Rockstar by Old Navy. These have been known to have the best fit and stretch. I normally fit a 12 but I can fit into a 8 comfortably, a 6 but I can't get them over my ankle. Super jeans for boots!

(23-03-2016, 12:27 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I wear women's Lucky Brand Jeans. Either Charle cut or Brooke. Don't ever pay retail. They go sale all the time especially on their web site. Have fun!

Me too. Lucky is about all I purchase anymore. Though have read some complaints about the non US made jeans they are selling now. Years ago GAP fit great, then changed. Express (rerock) jeans somehow went up in price & did not seem to last as long as they had previously.

Agree on sizing is more a general direction than absolute fit. Particularly inseams between reg or long can be a contradiction.

Women's jeans are ridiculous. I have no idea what my actual size is. I have a pair of tens that my husband got me for Christmas and I can barely get them past my butt, yet I have a pair of size 7 pants that I have had for years that still fit me.

If you ever run into the "gap" that you get from your pants fitting in your hips but not your waist, try jeans from Agaci. They are stretchy and they are the best fit I have found. I can't stand feeling like a can of busted biscuits all day (looking at you, forever 21 pants.)

That u girls for all the feedback, I bought a few pairs of Levi's, wow they fit so different. I tried a 12 and 13, wow, I gotta say super sexy. I gotta try Forever 21. No one noticed which was nice, the waist fits my female hips better. I also got a few pairs of panties to match, the jeans fit a lot better with them. I'm going to try fover21 i'll post some pic's, love the feed back, Thank u!!!

That is all that I do wear.. and my wife loves it!!

I have a 28 wast.. so finding a mens Jeans is difficult at best.. Ladies fit better and feel better.

(25-03-2016, 04:47 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  satin string bikinis sound very comfy I gotta try them. Any brand in particular?

I buy from an eBay vendor named sky310 as the pricing and quality can't be beat in my opinion.

One of the girls I work with just turned me on to Kohls SO brand jeggings. She wore a pair to work on a casual Friday and they looked and felt like real jeans. They make a very good skinny jeans. This girl is a fashionista so I trust her.
Hugs,
Erin

(23-03-2016, 02:33 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I get mine from old navy, they have many different styles and fit. Old navy have free shipping and free returns. In male fit jeans I take a size 32, in female size I find size 10 works. That goes for skirts too.
yea whats with woman sizing it so confusing....
Pain in the butt ya know.

(24-03-2016, 10:18 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(22-03-2016, 10:14 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  As on tried on a old pair of 32 waist jeans today, I realized they were super tight. I hav't gained much wight in a year. I've been on and off pm. I've noticed my hips have gotten more fem lately, thank u estrogen lol.I think my waist has changed, so I guess my question is this, has anyone switched to women sized jeans.or dress pants? I'm thinking of trying it, they might fit better. I'm kinda ecited about this because it means pm is workin for me everywhere not just the boob area. Anyone have any ideas of some nice women's jeans. Im not even sure of sizes in women's mayb a 12?

I switched to womens Levis exclusively last year.  They are 505 straight leg sized 10M, which surprised me as I thought for sure at 5'11" and 220 pounds I figured a size 14 or 16!  They have this lovely stretch to them because of the fabric, but be cautious as the different colors in the same size/brand do not fit the same!  I bought mine at JcPenneys and merely grabbed them off the shelf and tried them on in the fitting room until I found the right fit.  Trust me, no one cares in this store.

As for panties, I've been wearing satin string bikinis that I buy from a particular eBay vendor for 2+ years now!!! Big Grin

I have found this to be true also.  I personally prefer Lee or Chaps brands as they seem to have the best fit for my body.  I will grab a couple of different sizes and head off to the dressing room.  One will fit better than the other, so jackpot, we have a winner...  Wrong!  The same brand, same exact size and style and the fit is nowhere near the same.  It's so completely frustrating.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon