Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I decided to become a girl because I wanted to be one , not because I felt like one

(21-11-2017, 08:43 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Omg

You used the word

I had therapy session yesterday

We started thinking I was my thoughts Ie bigender

She finished thinking 

Trans woman and said would recommend hrt

X

Yikes

Julie

Awesome!!!! Big Grin  xxx

Nice coincidence this thread has been unearthed, because it's something that's been rubbing me the wrong way a lot lately. (Looking at you KatieTongue And I presume it's understood that I mean no offense here...) Namely the notion that transwoman is a woman in a male body and she has been that way all her life.

While this is the ideal scenario for the diagnosis of transexuality where I live and I suppose it's quite common, I could never subscribe to it. And I can't help it but to feel uncertain and a little fake because of it.

I'm a male and has been that way all my life. It's just that the demands that were laid on me because of this male role have very often felt alien and unwanted, I subconsciously resisted and therefore failed massively. I would even say that the more likely reason for this "anomaly" was not hormonal disbalance during the prenatal development (as the theory of transexuality etiology suggests) but my family constellation and upbringing. (And is it possible I'm construing all this just to justify my failures? Absolutely!:/)

All this makes me just an unsuccessful man and one disdainful or even hateful of his maleness. Definitelly not a woman. I chose to try to become (or is it "emulate"? brrrr, what a word) a woman because I see no realistic middle ground in between the two genders. And I observed my past, projected trends and traits into the future and came to conclusion that I take a better stab at happiness and fulfilment trying to be a woman rather than a man. Despite it all & everything.

Well, this is my brain rationalising. My feelings are quite certain what I want and need no wordsSmile.
But still the simple fact that the thought "I might become a woman" struck me only several years ago for the first time bodes some catastrophe in the future. It all seems too hasty, too unripe.

I really am looking forward to the HRT, I hope it might finally shut the escape doors and put an end to this endless doubt.

Dammit, thus it ends when I try to make a statement when both drunk and sleep-deprivedSmile.

LOL, Of course i don`t take any offense! Smile and hank you feeling you could trust me enough to say something!

I`m a little confused as to why you see My truth as making Your truth somehow invalid? or even that you feel it invalidates you in anyway?
I don`t know where people get the idea from that it`s a competition or they`re somehow less than a trans person because they "only" crossdress, or More of a trans person because they just Are Women born with male bits (or Some bits in my case)?
I really, REALLY don`t understand this???

We are PEOPLE! we are All different, but at the same time just people, each has their Own personal Truth, and Each truth is as valid and worthy of recognition, acceptance and love as anyone elses.
I don`t recognise any heirarchy, and not just in Trans issues either.

I don`t know if that helps you at all, but if you could see You (and Others) through My eyes, you`de see that you Are beautiful and Are just as worthy as anyone else! xx

Somebody coined a term fot what oki is talking about.....its called gender slumming

I have absolutely no idea what that means?

I`v had a think about it, and my teacher has a video that I think would be very helpful here, not just for Oki, but for Anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9KvmK-E0U
[/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9KvmK-E0U]

(21-11-2017, 12:56 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(21-11-2017, 12:47 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  A woman can't become a woman, they simply are one.

A transwoman transitions to a more womanly, feminine form, but is not a woman.  She is something all her own, distinctly different, equally as valuable

I totally agree with the first statement, and the second statement may be Your truth, but it`s certainly not mine.
And that`s perfectly OK too! it`s a Spectrum, a sliding scale if you like, and along it we ALL fit (except Agend folks, i really get my head around that yet and perhaps never wil)l,  but it`s Their truth and thus perfectly valid too!
I think the problem occurs when we can`t understand something, and so we assume that other must be the same as our understanding or some variation of it at least, and that couldn`t be further from the truth. it`s exactly what Cissexim does to US all the time, tries to pigeon hole us within their own understanding.
the Last thing we should be doing is the same thing to, and amongst ourselves! Wink

Fair enough.  Perception is the foundation of reality.  In your reality we are women. In my reality we are confident, sexy trannies

Quote:I`m a little confused as to why you see My truth as making Your truth somehow invalid? or even that you feel it invalidates you in anyway?
I don`t know where people get the idea from that it`s a competition or they`re somehow less than a trans person because they "only" crossdress, or More of a trans person because they just Are Women born with male bits (or Some bits in my case)?
I really, REALLY don`t understand this???

I guess the reason is your truth and condition and reasons for transition has led you to success: you transitioned, you look good, and most importantly you appear happy.
My truth, condition and reasons seem very different, admittedly less valid and... clay feeted:) and that leads me to doubt and fear of failure.

I won't look up what gender slumming means. I would probably just learn it's the worst reason for transition of them all:D.

Oki

Don't be hard on yourself 

Wherever and whatever you are at moment

You have the most breath taking pair of breasts, 

Julie 
X

Right Julie, I'm trying...

As for the breasts... they've shrunk again so much that when I was at the pool I felt I needn't to bother with the bra piece at allBig Grin. But they'll come back someday!

(26-11-2017, 04:01 PM)oki Wrote:  I guess the reason is your truth and condition and reasons for transition has led you to success: you transitioned, you look good, and most importantly you appear happy.
My truth, condition and reasons seem very different, admittedly less valid and... clay feetedSmile and that leads me to doubt and fear of failure.

I won't look up what gender slumming means. I would probably just learn it's the worst reason for transition of them allBig Grin.

I appear happy because I AM Happy!

you need to dump all your limiting beleifs, you`re outgrowing them and they no longer serve you!
when you realise that not One Ounce of your self esteem and worth relies upon others validation, approval or even Acceptance of you, then you`ll be truly free! and only You can do this for You, nobody is going to do it for you, you have to be your own Hero and come to your own rescue.

Peace xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon