Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Diets on a Budget

I have gained quite a bit of weight in the last couple of years and am unhappy with how my body looks. The problem is that we have hardly anything in the way of money.
So I anybody could suggests some good wallet-friendly diets I would be eternally grateful
I am starting zumba next week. If you want to see my progress then feel free to lurk/post in my pic pages thread!

(12-03-2016, 03:44 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  I have gained quite a bit of weight in the last couple of years and am unhappy with how my body looks. The problem is that we have hardly anything in the way of money.
So I anybody could suggests some good wallet-friendly diets I would be eternally grateful
I am starting zumba next week. If you want to see my progress then feel free to lurk/post in my pic pages thread!

While I'm not on a diet I am trying to eat healthier. I'm finding you make a big salad, lettus tomatoe carrot cucumber avocado cheese , honey roasted peanuts, crunchy noodles underneath , croutons on top. You make it soo big you out it in a container in fridge and it will last all day. Put a little meat on the side and its filling and cheap.

Or you make a salad , cook up a little meat and get "wraps" strip the meat up , add your salad, put some aioli Mayo sauces etc put it in the wraps, roll up and put in a sandwich maker. They are very tasty .

Also can grab one of each, Apple banana grapes orange etc and make up a big fruit salad , hopefully last two of you for a bowl each.

Hi, Katana,
I'm having good results from the ketogenic diet - down to 231 tonight. I didn't check body fat, though.
In was 243 about 6 days ago.

But it's not cheap. Not TOO costly, but also not cheap. Quality food isn't, and the diet requires a fair amount of high quality protein. If you limit the salmon and lox, it should be doable; the smaller portions bring the aggregate cost down. We spent $300 last weekend on food. I have enough left to repeat the diet about 5 times over, except for the fish (ate the salmon., and about half the roast is gone) that fed two of us for a week, basically. Thats allowing for the fact we overbought and will have to throw things out; I didn't include that in the meals left estimation.
It might affect the boobies, though.... Per articles in t-nation, women thin from the top down.

Just wanted to suggest it.
http://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/2014/06...eight-Loss

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon